25 Nov 2006 01:12:40
Mad Dog anti EU
Will lose by an innings

England will lose the 1st test by an innings and about 100 runs.

I can't see them making the follow on.

Don't anyone bank on rain because it ain't going to happen. Panesar and
Read should have been in the team anyway.

--
"A horse a horse my kingdom for a horse, I haven't had a winner in six
months".

MD

25 Nov 2006 01:30:05
Sid
Re: Will lose by an innings

....and Pietersen was dismissed by a member of
Botham's "Dad's Army".

Mad Dog anti EU wrote:

> England will lose the 1st test by an innings and about 100 runs.
>
> I can't see them making the follow on.
>
> Don't anyone bank on rain because it ain't going to happen. Panesar and
> Read should have been in the team anyway.

25 Nov 2006 01:44:19
Mad Dog anti EU
Re: Will lose by an innings

Sid wrote:
|| ....and Pietersen was dismissed by a member of
|| Botham's "Dad's Army".

They never let age bother them the Aussies, if a guy is good enough he is
old enough, and if he is playing well when getting on a bit he will be
selected as long as he can hack it.

There is a hell of a lot of cricket to be played today and they need to
stay in which seems hardly likely.

Then when they go back in again for their second innings, they have to stay
in.

I was going to say it is going to be a long couple of day's, but somehow I
don't think it will.

I'm going to turn in and listen to Blofeld's commentary get me off to sleep.

--
"A horse a horse my kingdom for a horse, I haven't had a winner in six
months".

MD

25 Nov 2006 02:18:40
woodsy
Re: Will lose by an innings

"Sid" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> ....and Pietersen was dismissed by a member of
> Botham's "Dad's Army".

not to mention strauss and collingwood.
gee, what an embarrassment to be given a touch up by a bunch of `has been
geriatrics`....
onya beefy.

25 Nov 2006 15:19:48
United Road
Re: Will lose by an innings

"Sid" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> ....and Pietersen was dismissed by a member of
> Botham's "Dad's Army".

Billy Bowden was in that team was he?
I know I'm clutching at straws but that was a shit decision.

Why has Ponting not enforced the follow on?
Surely this can't be a commercial decision.
Mind you,when the fans turned up and were told no bags allowed,but you can
store them in our tent for $5,it does make you wonder.

United Road

> Mad Dog anti EU wrote:
>
>> England will lose the 1st test by an innings and about 100 runs.
>>
>> I can't see them making the follow on.
>>
>> Don't anyone bank on rain because it ain't going to happen. Panesar and
>> Read should have been in the team anyway.

25 Nov 2006 09:31:24
Re: Will lose by an innings

You English still play cricket like old women !!!!

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology

20 Avenue des Grandes Guiardes
17000 La Rochelle France

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

email address:- [email protected]