28 Nov 2006 22:42:50
Sir John Eccles
Vale England

As a peer of the realm, it grieves me to see England, a once proud
nation, continually made to look the fool by our antipodean cousins.

Those confounded Australians take great delight in taunting and
humiliating us with their incomparable sporting prowess...even to the
extent of eclipsing us in the World Cup. Indeed, they dominate us in
all areas of human endeavour.

I believe that England should embark upon an urgent and rigorous
campaign of encouraging Australians to emigrate to this country in
order to improve our blood stock.

There's little doubt, that pound for pound, Australians tower over our
inbred, defeatist, and yes, grossly unattractive people. Any Australian
blood which addresses these shortcomings by improving our genetic
makeup should be actively encouraged.

In the interim, it is hoped working class fools such as Cicero,
Colin Reed, Richard Dixon, et al, refrain from provoking Aussie posters,
as their constant mauling does little to foster a positive image of
England abroad.

Rt. Hon. Sir John Eccles,
K.C.M.G., D.S.O.

28 Nov 2006 03:57:40
Richard Dixon
Re: Vale England

Sir John Eccles wrote:

> In the interim, it is hoped working class fools such as Cicero,
> Colin Reed, Richard Dixon, et al, refrain from provoking Aussie posters,
> as their constant mauling does little to foster a positive image of
> England abroad.

You'll be glad to know that I won't be posting any more on here as I've
just been issued with an ASBO and am having my computer taken away.

Anyhow back to my torrid working-class hole to fester. This country.

With apologies to all,
Richard "Sun reader" Dixon A.S.B.O

28 Nov 2006 14:56:46
Colin Reed
Re: Vale England

Sir John Eccles wrote:
> As a peer of the realm, it grieves me to see England, a once proud
> nation, continually made to look the fool by our antipodean cousins.
>
> Those confounded Australians take great delight in taunting and
> humiliating us with their incomparable sporting prowess...even to the
> extent of eclipsing us in the World Cup. Indeed, they dominate us in
> all areas of human endeavour.
>
> I believe that England should embark upon an urgent and rigorous
> campaign of encouraging Australians to emigrate to this country in
> order to improve our blood stock.
>
> There's little doubt, that pound for pound, Australians tower over our
> inbred, defeatist, and yes, grossly unattractive people. Any
> Australian blood which addresses these shortcomings by improving our
> genetic makeup should be actively encouraged.
>
> In the interim, it is hoped working class fools such as Cicero,
> Colin Reed, Richard Dixon, et al, refrain from provoking Aussie
> posters, as their constant mauling does little to foster a positive
> image of England abroad.
>
> Rt. Hon. Sir John Eccles,
> K.C.M.G., D.S.O.

Don't worry, I'll be spending my time pulling the supernanny that's being
posted to our estate. Plus it's giving me RSI typing with the amount of
bling I wear!!

Colin "The Bruiser" Reed

28 Nov 2006 16:17:35
Sid
Re: Vale England

Weren't you on the Goon Show ?

Sid.

Sir John Eccles wrote:

> As a peer of the realm, it grieves me to see England, a once proud
> nation, continually made to look the fool by our antipodean cousins.
>
> Those confounded Australians take great delight in taunting and
> humiliating us with their incomparable sporting prowess...even to the
> extent of eclipsing us in the World Cup. Indeed, they dominate us in
> all areas of human endeavour.
>
> I believe that England should embark upon an urgent and rigorous
> campaign of encouraging Australians to emigrate to this country in
> order to improve our blood stock.
>
> There's little doubt, that pound for pound, Australians tower over our
> inbred, defeatist, and yes, grossly unattractive people. Any Australian
> blood which addresses these shortcomings by improving our genetic
> makeup should be actively encouraged.
>
> In the interim, it is hoped working class fools such as Cicero,
> Colin Reed, Richard Dixon, et al, refrain from provoking Aussie posters,
> as their constant mauling does little to foster a positive image of
> England abroad.
>
> Rt. Hon. Sir John Eccles,
> K.C.M.G., D.S.O.

29 Nov 2006 08:57:16
David W
Re: Vale England

"Sir John Eccles" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> As a peer of the realm, it grieves me to see England, a once proud
> nation, continually made to look the fool by our antipodean cousins.
>
> Those confounded Australians take great delight in taunting and
> humiliating us with their incomparable sporting prowess...even to the
> extent of eclipsing us in the World Cup. Indeed, they dominate us in
> all areas of human endeavour.
>
> I believe that England should embark upon an urgent and rigorous
> campaign of encouraging Australians to emigrate to this country in
> order to improve our blood stock.
>
> There's little doubt, that pound for pound, Australians tower over our
> inbred, defeatist, and yes, grossly unattractive people. Any Australian
> blood which addresses these shortcomings by improving our genetic
> makeup should be actively encouraged.
>
> In the interim, it is hoped working class fools such as Cicero,
> Colin Reed, Richard Dixon, et al, refrain from provoking Aussie posters,
> as their constant mauling does little to foster a positive image of
> England abroad.
>
> Rt. Hon. Sir John Eccles,
> K.C.M.G., D.S.O.

According to biographies, Sir John Eccles was born in Melbourne, Australia and
died in 1997.

Anyway, it seems on odd time to be saying this. England won the rugby World Cup
in our own back yard, and followed that up by winning back the Ashes, which they
still hold, at least for the moment. It is Australia that has the catching up to
do.

David

29 Nov 2006 08:31:23
Nathan Dunn
Re: Vale England

"Sid" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Weren't you on the Goon Show ?
>
> Sid.

Might have been his brother Dan...

Cheers,
Nathan.

> Sir John Eccles wrote:
>
> > As a peer of the realm, it grieves me to see England, a once proud
> > nation, continually made to look the fool by our antipodean cousins.
> >
> > Those confounded Australians take great delight in taunting and
> > humiliating us with their incomparable sporting prowess...even to the
> > extent of eclipsing us in the World Cup. Indeed, they dominate us in
> > all areas of human endeavour.
> >
> > I believe that England should embark upon an urgent and rigorous
> > campaign of encouraging Australians to emigrate to this country in
> > order to improve our blood stock.
> >
> > There's little doubt, that pound for pound, Australians tower over our
> > inbred, defeatist, and yes, grossly unattractive people. Any Australian
> > blood which addresses these shortcomings by improving our genetic
> > makeup should be actively encouraged.
> >
> > In the interim, it is hoped working class fools such as Cicero,
> > Colin Reed, Richard Dixon, et al, refrain from provoking Aussie posters,
> > as their constant mauling does little to foster a positive image of
> > England abroad.
> >
> > Rt. Hon. Sir John Eccles,
> > K.C.M.G., D.S.O.

28 Nov 2006 22:53:16
Rodney Hampson
Re: Vale England

"David W" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Sir John Eccles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> As a peer of the realm, it grieves me to see England, a once proud
>> nation, continually made to look the fool by our antipodean cousins.
>>
>> Those confounded Australians take great delight in taunting and
>> humiliating us with their incomparable sporting prowess...even to the
>> extent of eclipsing us in the World Cup. Indeed, they dominate us in
>> all areas of human endeavour.
>>
>> I believe that England should embark upon an urgent and rigorous
>> campaign of encouraging Australians to emigrate to this country in
>> order to improve our blood stock.
>>
>> There's little doubt, that pound for pound, Australians tower over our
>> inbred, defeatist, and yes, grossly unattractive people. Any Australian
>> blood which addresses these shortcomings by improving our genetic
>> makeup should be actively encouraged.
>>
>> In the interim, it is hoped working class fools such as Cicero,
>> Colin Reed, Richard Dixon, et al, refrain from provoking Aussie posters,
>> as their constant mauling does little to foster a positive image of
>> England abroad.
>>
>> Rt. Hon. Sir John Eccles,
>> K.C.M.G., D.S.O.
>
> According to biographies, Sir John Eccles was born in Melbourne, Australia
> and
> died in 1997.
>
> Anyway, it seems on odd time to be saying this. England won the rugby
> World Cup
> in our own back yard, and followed that up by winning back the Ashes,
> which they
> still hold, at least for the moment. It is Australia that has the catching
> up to
> do.

2 Things the Poms will be hanging their hats on for the next 50 years until
they win something else..

29 Nov 2006 10:50:28
United Road
Re: Vale England

"Rodney Hampson" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected] >> Anyway, it seems on odd time to be saying
this. England won the rugby
>> World Cup
>> in our own back yard, and followed that up by winning back the Ashes,
>> which they
>> still hold, at least for the moment. It is Australia that has the
>> catching up to
>> do.
>

> 2 Things the Poms will be hanging their hats on for the next 50 years
> until they win something else..

Nice to know it hurts.

United Road

29 Nov 2006 10:15:48
Cicero
Re: Vale England

"Sir John Eccles" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> As a peer of the realm, it grieves me to see England, a once proud
> nation, continually made to look the fool by our antipodean cousins.
>
> Those confounded Australians take great delight in taunting and
> humiliating us with their incomparable sporting prowess...even to the
> extent of eclipsing us in the World Cup. Indeed, they dominate us in
> all areas of human endeavour.
>
> I believe that England should embark upon an urgent and rigorous
> campaign of encouraging Australians to emigrate to this country in
> order to improve our blood stock.
>
> There's little doubt, that pound for pound, Australians tower over our
> inbred, defeatist, and yes, grossly unattractive people. Any Australian
> blood which addresses these shortcomings by improving our genetic
> makeup should be actively encouraged.
>
> In the interim, it is hoped working class fools such as Cicero,
> Colin Reed, Richard Dixon, et al, refrain from provoking Aussie posters,
> as their constant mauling does little to foster a positive image of
> England abroad.
>
> Rt. Hon. Sir John Eccles,
> K.C.M.G., D.S.O.

How did I get caught up in this? I thought I was magnanimous in defeat a
year or so ago :) Simply because I think a lot of Australians who post here
are unimaginative teenagers who would be better served- okay, get your
point. :)

29 Nov 2006 21:59:13
Serge
Re: Vale England

"Sid" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Weren't you on the Goon Show ?
>
> Sid.

Ah! The Goons. The incomparable Goons.

One thing the Poms, to their eternal credit, have bequeathed to the world

But as for Sir John's post, what on earth would possess a bronzed
Anzac to up-stakes and emigrate to a shithole like England? (legions of
pommy sheilas having the hots for us, notwithstanding)

In any event there's no room for us, as the place is overrun by Muslims
and Eastern European trash.

> Sir John Eccles wrote:
>
> > As a peer of the realm, it grieves me to see England, a once proud
> > nation, continually made to look the fool by our antipodean cousins.
> >
> > Those confounded Australians take great delight in taunting and
> > humiliating us with their incomparable sporting prowess...even to the
> > extent of eclipsing us in the World Cup. Indeed, they dominate us in
> > all areas of human endeavour.
> >
> > I believe that England should embark upon an urgent and rigorous
> > campaign of encouraging Australians to emigrate to this country in
> > order to improve our blood stock.
> >
> > There's little doubt, that pound for pound, Australians tower over our
> > inbred, defeatist, and yes, grossly unattractive people. Any Australian
> > blood which addresses these shortcomings by improving our genetic
> > makeup should be actively encouraged.
> >
> > In the interim, it is hoped working class fools such as Cicero,
> > Colin Reed, Richard Dixon, et al, refrain from provoking Aussie posters,
> > as their constant mauling does little to foster a positive image of
> > England abroad.
> >
> > Rt. Hon. Sir John Eccles,
> > K.C.M.G., D.S.O.

29 Nov 2006 03:33:03
Richard Dixon
Re: Vale England

Serge wrote:

> But as for Sir John's post, what on earth would possess a bronzed
> Anzac to up-stakes and emigrate to a shithole like England?

You'd best ask the 500,000 bar staff in London.

> (legions of pommy sheilas having the hots for us, notwithstanding)

Such a way with words. I'm sure the ladies are putty in your hands.

Richard

29 Nov 2006 22:36:16
United Road
Re: Vale England

"Serge" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> In any event there's no room for us, as the place is overrun by Muslims
> and Eastern European trash.

No one of this description in Australia then?

United Road

29 Nov 2006 23:30:21
Serge
Re: Vale England

"Richard Dixon" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Serge wrote:
>
> > But as for Sir John's post, what on earth would possess a bronzed
> > Anzac to up-stakes and emigrate to a shithole like England?
>
> You'd best ask the 500,000 bar staff in London.

I guess they're in demand because they can do the math required.

> > (legions of pommy sheilas having the hots for us, notwithstanding)
>
> Such a way with words. I'm sure the ladies are putty in your hands.

Indeed!

> Richard

aka Dick

29 Nov 2006 04:43:27
Richard Dixon
Re: Vale England

Serge wrote:

> aka Dick

Eloquent, humourous - you really are the whole package.

Richard

29 Nov 2006 14:04:35
Robert Henderson
Re: Vale England

In message
<[email protected] >, Sir John
Eccles <[email protected] > writes
>As a peer of the realm

A knight is not a peer. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/

30 Nov 2006 06:40:46
Colin Kynoch
Re: Vale England

Robert Henderson wrote:
> In message
> <[email protected]>, Sir John
> Eccles <[email protected]> writes
>> As a peer of the realm
>
> A knight is not a peer. RH

Nope knight's usually haven't sucked up enough or paid enough to the
right people to become peers.

Colin Kynoch

30 Nov 2006 08:55:57
Sid
Re: Vale England

Richard Dixon wrote:
> Serge wrote:
>
>> But as for Sir John's post, what on earth would possess a bronzed
>> Anzac to up-stakes and emigrate to a shithole like England?
>
> You'd best ask the 500,000 bar staff in London.
>
>> (legions of pommy sheilas having the hots for us, notwithstanding)
>
> Such a way with words. I'm sure the ladies are putty in your hands.
>
> Richard

I suggest that he would be putty in their hands.

Sid

03 Dec 2006 08:15:54
muzza
Re: Vale England