23 Nov 2006 12:06:44
Robert Henderson
Jeez - Oz can't stop whingeing

Strewth...the Poms are stealing our swimming coaches . Stone the crows.
RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/

23 Nov 2006 15:29:01
Colin Reed
Re: Jeez - Oz can't stop whingeing

Robert Henderson wrote:
> Strewth...the Poms are stealing our swimming coaches . Stone the
> crows. RH

Really? Can't find an obvious story this alludes to. There has been a
claim that the LTA are trying to poach Australian tennis coaches. If we're
going to give them jobs coaching our swimmers then I really would suggest
that something is seriously wrong!

24 Nov 2006 03:30:09
Sid

Robert Henderson wrote:
> Strewth...the Poms are stealing our swimming coaches . Stone the crows. RH

Hmmmm. Underwater cricket.

Sid

24 Nov 2006 06:07:46
Robert Henderson
Re: Jeez - Oz can't stop whingeing

In message <[email protected] >, Colin Reed
<[email protected] > writes
>Robert Henderson wrote:
>> Strewth...the Poms are stealing our swimming coaches . Stone the
>> crows. RH
>
>Really? Can't find an obvious story this alludes to. There has been a
>claim that the LTA are trying to poach Australian tennis coaches. If we're
>going to give them jobs coaching our swimmers then I really would suggest
>that something is seriously wrong!

Jeez....they're whining about tennis as well. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

24 Nov 2006 08:00:34
woodsy
Re: Jeez - Oz can't stop whingeing

"Robert Henderson" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Strewth...the Poms are stealing our swimming coaches . Stone the crows. RH

considering the sinking feelings the pommy cricketers are probably feeling
right now, id say thats probably a good thing !!!