27 Apr 2007 09:01:14
Richard Dixon
Godleman back to earth with a bump

Only 40 runs today. Shocking stuff. His first non-half-century-or-more
in his career. I never rated him anyway.

http://content-www.cricinfo.com/countycricket2007/engine/current/match/268126.html

Richard

27 Apr 2007 17:37:13
Andy Guthrie
Re: Godleman back to earth with a bump

Richard Dixon wrote:
> Only 40 runs today. Shocking stuff. His first non-half-century-or-more
> in his career. I never rated him anyway.
>
> http://content-www.cricinfo.com/countycricket2007/engine/current/match/268126.html

So is 5 a record for consecutive 50s in your first first class innings ?
I've not been able to find any reference to it.

27 Apr 2007 23:16:26
Richard Dixon
Re: Godleman back to earth with a bump

Andy Guthrie <[email protected] > wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> So is 5 a record for consecutive 50s in your first first class innings
> I've not been able to find any reference to it.

Could be a question for the stattos on rec.sport.cricket !

Richard