29 Nov 2005 14:25:42
Aqeel
England Just plain well Suck

Again I start the same thread I did last time. However this time the
english team has proved me right. They have no spine or consistency.
They are playing against a side with 2 bowlers and 1 batsman. The rest
wouldn't qualify for any other team than zimbabwe or bangladesh.

On paper other than inzi and Shoiab Akthar their is no major player
deserving to be wearing a test cap and even then the English team was
struggling for a draw in the last game and now are 248-6.....pretty sad
if you ask me.

Aqeel

29 Nov 2005 22:35:12
Paul
Re: England Just plain well Suck

"Aqeel" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Again I start the same thread I did last time. However this time the
> english team has proved me right. They have no spine or consistency.
> They are playing against a side with 2 bowlers and 1 batsman. The rest
> wouldn't qualify for any other team than zimbabwe or bangladesh.
>
> On paper other than inzi and Shoiab Akthar their is no major player
> deserving to be wearing a test cap and even then the English team was
> struggling for a draw in the last game and now are 248-6.....pretty sad
> if you ask me.

Which no one did so do run along and don't bother us again

Thank you

> Aqeel

29 Nov 2005 23:09:42
max.it

On 29 Nov 2005 14:25:42 -0800, "Aqeel" <[email protected] > wrote:

>Again I start the same thread I did last time. However this time the
>english team has proved me right. They have no spine or consistency.
>They are playing against a side with 2 bowlers and 1 batsman. The rest
>wouldn't qualify for any other team than zimbabwe or bangladesh.
>
>On paper other than inzi and Shoiab Akthar their is no major player
>deserving to be wearing a test cap and even then the English team was
>struggling for a draw in the last game and now are 248-6.....pretty sad
>if you ask me.
>
>Aqeel

Sad is about right. Away from home ? lost players ?

+

I like the way Inzimam takes the ball from the catcher and gives it to
the umpire straight away, excellent the big guy is a very good skipper
(if we could only get him a nice Irish wife)
He will bring in his team and explain the next move, so no messing
around, everyone knows the plan,
and he has a plan for every England batsman.
A good skipper, a couple of oul hands and a young and dedicated and
talented team will be hard to beat anywhere in the world.

A skipper who has had problems with players and regulations and all
the pressure that comes with that and who is able to maintain so
much control over an ever changing squad and win or even draw a series
deserves all the credit.

max.it

29 Nov 2005 23:58:13
Marco
Re: England Just plain well Suck

On 29 Nov 2005 14:25:42 -0800, "Aqeel" <[email protected] > wrote:

> England Just plain well Suck

Pakis just plain well cheat

30 Nov 2005 00:01:39
Marco
Re: England Just plain well Suck

On 29 Nov 2005 14:25:42 -0800, "Aqeel" <[email protected] > wrote:

>They are playing against a side with 2 bowlers and 1 batsman.

...I think you mean they are playing against a bunch of cheating,
chucking, pitch-stomping Paki scumbags. You *may* have two
bowlers and one batsman that abide by the rules but I doubt it.

Now fuck off back to your ghetto.

30 Nov 2005 00:28:28
Tids

Marco wrote:
> On 29 Nov 2005 14:25:42 -0800, "Aqeel" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> They are playing against a side with 2 bowlers and 1 batsman.
>
> ...I think you mean they are playing against a bunch of cheating,
> chucking, pitch-stomping Paki scumbags. You *may* have two
> bowlers and one batsman that abide by the rules but I doubt it.
>
> Now fuck off back to your ghetto.

If ignorance is bliss....you must be ecstatic.

30 Nov 2005 06:35:27
Aqeel
Re: England Just plain well Suck

Really now what did we cheat about in Multan where we won!

30 Nov 2005 15:06:24
Paul
Re: England Just plain well Suck

"Aqeel" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Really now what did we cheat about in Multan where we won!

Using bowlers who's actions are a best suspect at worse chuckers

30 Nov 2005 17:28:33
Tids

Paul wrote:
> "Aqeel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Really now what did we cheat about in Multan where we won!
>>

> Using bowlers who's actions are a best suspect at worse chuckers

That's not cheating if they are allowed by the cricketing
authorities to play in the match.

30 Nov 2005 10:06:08
Aqeel
Re: England Just plain well Suck

If they have been cleared by people in australia and research
institutions, its not their responsiblity. fix the law not the people.

30 Nov 2005 18:09:49
John Hall
Re: England Just plain well Suck

In article <[email protected] >,
Paul <[email protected] > writes:

>"Aqeel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> Really now what did we cheat about in Multan where we won!
>>

>Using bowlers who's actions are a best suspect at worse chuckers

So were England cheating a few years back when we included Kirtley?
There is a procedure laid down by the ICC now for handling cases of
bowlers with doubtful actions, and as far as I am aware Pakistan have
not been in breach of it.
--
John Hall

"Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes."
Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

30 Nov 2005 13:21:45
Aqeel
Re: England Just plain well Suck

Yeah baby ! Inzi is going to smash another hundred and we are going to
post 400+ total on this wicket.

Aqeel

01 Dec 2005 06:08:57
Aqeel
Re: England Just plain well Suck

I take that back we dont need inzi to post a hundred, our wicketkeeper
has done the job.....600+ on the board by lunch and a innnings defeat
for England on the cards

Aqeel