20 Apr 2004 11:35:20
PainOrGlory
Skydiving Tips

All

We at Pain or Glory are trying to increase our section on our web site for
tips and tricks for Skydiving. If you want to add some tips and tricks
please send them to [email protected] with details and pictures. If you
want, we will publish these on our site with full credit! We will also give
you a 20% discount if you make it onto our site.

Have a look at www.painorglory.com and click on "How To"

Cheers

Iain
Pain or Glory
Pain is Tempory...Glory is Forever

20 Apr 2004 09:18:53
Mandy Chowe
Re: Skydiving Tips

Dont think there are any 'Tricks' for skydiving.

;)

"PainOrGlory" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> All
>
> We at Pain or Glory are trying to increase our section on our web site for
> tips and tricks for Skydiving. If you want to add some tips and tricks
> please send them to [email protected] with details and pictures. If you
> want, we will publish these on our site with full credit! We will also give
> you a 20% discount if you make it onto our site.
>
> Have a look at www.painorglory.com and click on "How To"
>
> Cheers
>
> Iain
> Pain or Glory
> Pain is Tempory...Glory is Forever

20 Apr 2004 17:53:48
Pain or Glory Sales
Re: Skydiving Tips

I consider a barrel roll of my Stilleto a trick ;)

news:[email protected]