18 May 2006 07:31:18
New media co-ordinator

Is this the kind of person we want dealing with the media on our
behalf?

See here http://mail.google.com/mail/a-86d6809115-b5be8229f5-2132d7cb7f

18 May 2006 07:33:40
Re: New media co-ordinator

Sorry, link should be
http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/display.var.742055.0.sacked_storey_still_sees_no_reason_to_return_6_000.php

18 May 2006 16:23:57
AndyC
Re: New media co-ordinator

<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Sorry, link should be
> http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/display.var.742055.0.sacked_storey_still_sees_no_reason_to_return_6_000.php

It sounds like he might fit in quite well! :-)

22 May 2006 23:58:29
Paul Moore
Re: New media co-ordinator

mmmmmmmmm..................................???????????????????

"AndyC" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Sorry, link should be
>> http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/display.var.742055.0.sacked_storey_still_sees_no_reason_to_return_6_000.php
>
> It sounds like he might fit in quite well! :-)

06 Jun 2006 09:25:37
James Tomkinson
Re: New media co-ordinator

[email protected] wrote:
> Is this the kind of person we want dealing with the media on our
> behalf?
>
> See here http://mail.google.com/mail/a-86d6809115-b5be8229f5-2132d7cb7f

Looks like he's at it again, see
http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/display.var.777668.0.disqualified_tor
y_councillor_chased_for_unpaid_phone_bill.php

As for his excuse that he coudln't attend council meetings because of
his flying job here, he was in Jersey one week per month tops, before
he was fired.

09 Jun 2006 14:17:34
Julian
Re: New media co-ordinator

James Tomkinson wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Is this the kind of person we want dealing with the media on our
> > behalf?
> >
> > See here http://mail.google.com/mail/a-86d6809115-b5be8229f5-2132d7cb7f
>
> Looks like he's at it again, see
> http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/display.var.777668.0.disqualified_tor
> y_councillor_chased_for_unpaid_phone_bill.php
>
> As for his excuse that he coudln't attend council meetings because of
> his flying job here, he was in Jersey one week per month tops, before
> he was fired.

09 Jun 2006 14:21:43
Julian
Re: New media co-ordinator

James - as a man recently convicted of committing a particularly anti
social offence which potentially risked the lives of numerous innocent
people, I would respectfully suggest that you are not really in any
position to comment about anyone.

James Tomkinson wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Is this the kind of person we want dealing with the media on our
> > behalf?
> >
> > See here http://mail.google.com/mail/a-86d6809115-b5be8229f5-2132d7cb7f
>
> Looks like he's at it again, see
> http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/display.var.777668.0.disqualified_tor
> y_councillor_chased_for_unpaid_phone_bill.php
>
> As for his excuse that he coudln't attend council meetings because of
> his flying job here, he was in Jersey one week per month tops, before
> he was fired.

11 Jun 2006 16:21:28
Dave
Re: New media co-ordinator

Might expect better from a new media coorsinator

Julian wrote:
> James - as a man recently convicted of committing a particularly anti
> social offence which potentially risked the lives of numerous innocent
> people, I would respectfully suggest that you are not really in any
> position to comment about anyone.
>

> James Tomkinson wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > > Is this the kind of person we want dealing with the media on our
> > > behalf?
> > >
> > > See here http://mail.google.com/mail/a-86d6809115-b5be8229f5-2132d7cb7f
> >
> > Looks like he's at it again, see
> > http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/display.var.777668.0.disqualified_tor
> > y_councillor_chased_for_unpaid_phone_bill.php
> >
> > As for his excuse that he coudln't attend council meetings because of
> > his flying job here, he was in Jersey one week per month tops, before
> > he was fired.

14 Jun 2006 04:58:49
James Tomkinson
Re: New media co-ordinator

Julian

Crashed any more planes recently?

James

Julian wrote:
> James - as a man recently convicted of committing a particularly anti
> social offence which potentially risked the lives of numerous innocent
> people, I would respectfully suggest that you are not really in any
> position to comment about anyone.
>

> James Tomkinson wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > > Is this the kind of person we want dealing with the media on our
> > > behalf?
> > >
> > > See here http://mail.google.com/mail/a-86d6809115-b5be8229f5-2132d7cb7f
> >
> > Looks like he's at it again, see
> > http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/display.var.777668.0.disqualified_tor
> > y_councillor_chased_for_unpaid_phone_bill.php
> >
> > As for his excuse that he coudln't attend council meetings because of
> > his flying job here, he was in Jersey one week per month tops, before
> > he was fired.

14 Jun 2006 12:04:52
James Tomkinson
Re: New media co-ordinator

Julian wrote:
> James - as a man recently convicted of committing a particularly anti
> social offence which potentially risked the lives of numerous innocent
> people, I would respectfully suggest that you are not really in any
> position to comment about anyone.

My drink driving was stupid and I got caught, took my punishment and am
serving my ban. Of course you have never driven over the limit have
you?

Are you still threating to sue me for exposing to a wider audience what
you have done?

I admit I did something wrong, why cant you?