21 Nov 2006 02:58:13
MrSkipRat
Election Straw Poll

In an unbiased effort to increase the publicity and hopefully the
turnout to the BPA elections, UKS have written a short info section, as
well as a straw poll for the forthcoming elections.

Please feel free to add a vote, as we would like to get a
representitive idea of the turnout.

We are not affiliated to the BPA, and the votes are anonymous.

http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk/cms/content/view/105/87/

Stu

27 Nov 2006 03:54:33
MrSkipRat
Re: Election Straw Poll

End Date is the last day of the month.

Thanks for the votes!

Stu

27 Nov 2006 05:02:55
Andy Scott
Re: Election Straw Poll

Hi All,

worth remembering that the mag will be out at start of december with
the official brief sheet on the 20 candidates where you can find out
about them and make an informed choice. Also you have this years
current council minutes on line to look at if you want to understand a
candidate who is a current council member better. Please as many of you
vote as possible - its your council so have your say by getting your
pen out and voting - you may even win a free membership as one unspoilt
card is pulled out in a draw at the AGM every year and a winner
announced.

At the AGM, the election result will be announced and the first council
meet will be held ( observers welcome ) to see how the inagrual meet
forms the council by electing the chairman etc and kicking off action
plan discussions and scheduling the years meeting dates ( again all
open for observers to come to )

Please vote as its your chance to have your say - rather than do what
some others do and write unfounded or hurtful / ignorant forum posts.

27 Nov 2006 14:27:57
falling janice
Re: Election Straw Poll

Andy Scott wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> worth remembering that the mag will be out at start of december with
> the official brief sheet on the 20 candidates where you can find out
> about them and make an informed choice. Also you have this years
> current council minutes on line to look at if you want to understand a
> candidate who is a current council member better. Please as many of you
> vote as possible - its your council so have your say by getting your
> pen out and voting - you may even win a free membership as one unspoilt
> card is pulled out in a draw at the AGM every year and a winner
> announced.
>
> At the AGM, the election result will be announced and the first council
> meet will be held ( observers welcome ) to see how the inagrual meet
> forms the council by electing the chairman etc and kicking off action
> plan discussions and scheduling the years meeting dates ( again all
> open for observers to come to )
>
> Please vote as its your chance to have your say - rather than do what
> some others do and write unfounded or hurtful / ignorant forum posts.

27 Nov 2006 14:30:44
falling janice
Re: Election Straw Poll

yeah, writing bad things on this forum about other members is just not
politicaly correct

vote those scottish gits out of office

love and kisses janice xx

Andy Scott wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> worth remembering that the mag will be out at start of december with
> the official brief sheet on the 20 candidates where you can find out
> about them and make an informed choice. Also you have this years
> current council minutes on line to look at if you want to understand a
> candidate who is a current council member better. Please as many of you
> vote as possible - its your council so have your say by getting your
> pen out and voting - you may even win a free membership as one unspoilt
> card is pulled out in a draw at the AGM every year and a winner
> announced.
>
> At the AGM, the election result will be announced and the first council
> meet will be held ( observers welcome ) to see how the inagrual meet
> forms the council by electing the chairman etc and kicking off action
> plan discussions and scheduling the years meeting dates ( again all
> open for observers to come to )
>
> Please vote as its your chance to have your say - rather than do what
> some others do and write unfounded or hurtful / ignorant forum posts.

01 Dec 2006 04:11:09
MrSkipRat
Re: Election Straw Poll

"falling janice" <[email protected] > wrote:
-cut-

Yawn...

Anyway, the result are now up if you would like to see them.

Thanks to those who voted.

http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk