01 Mar 2004 20:54:05
Mike
Creeper

Loking for a decent 2nd hand creeper (or creepers) of the alien type.

Any ideas?

Mike

02 Mar 2004 02:16:57
Tim Bruening
Re: Creeper

Mike wrote:

> Loking for a decent 2nd hand creeper (or creepers) of the alien type.
>
> Any ideas?

What is a creeper, and why do you want one from another planet?

02 Mar 2004 20:12:25
Mike
Re: Creeper

It's a long thin vine. Hangs off a tree, you can't miss them.

Fancy an alien one cos my collection is short of an extraterrestrial type

Mike

PS Any serious replies out there?

"Tim Bruening" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Mike wrote:
>
> > Loking for a decent 2nd hand creeper (or creepers) of the alien type.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> What is a creeper, and why do you want one from another planet?

02 Mar 2004 22:10:54
headdr
Re: Creeper

"Mike" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> It's a long thin vine. Hangs off a tree, you can't miss them.
>
> Fancy an alien one cos my collection is short of an extraterrestrial type
>
> Mike
>
> PS Any serious replies out there?
>
> "Tim Bruening" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >

> > Mike wrote:
> >
> > > Loking for a decent 2nd hand creeper (or creepers) of the alien type.
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
> >
> > What is a creeper, and why do you want one from another planet?

Jeepers! Creepers?

03 Mar 2004 02:19:54
Re: Creeper

Tim Bruening <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Mike wrote:
>
> > Loking for a decent 2nd hand creeper (or creepers) of the alien type.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> What is a creeper, and why do you want one from another planet?

creeper is the common name for a type of troll (used to be known as a
trolley)

2nd hand means not original, alien can mean from another country (such
as the US), and I can understand why Another Planet comes to mind

03 Mar 2004 20:30:36
nemo
Re: Creeper

Tim Bruening <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Mike wrote:
>
> > Loking for a decent 2nd hand creeper (or creepers) of the alien type.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> What is a creeper, and why do you want one from another planet?

Ivy League Toad Flax?

03 Mar 2004 20:30:40
nemo
Re: Creeper

Mike <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> PS Any serious replies out there?
>
> "Tim Bruening" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >

> > Mike wrote:
> >
> > > Loking for a decent 2nd hand creeper (or creepers) of the alien type.
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
> >
> > What is a creeper, and why do you want one from another planet?

<puts it in right plaice >

> It's a long thin vine. Hangs off a tree, you can't miss them.
>
> Fancy an alien one cos my collection is short of an extraterrestrial type

Riesling in a very tall bottle is a long thin vine.

03 Mar 2004 20:30:43
nemo
Re: Creeper

headdr <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > It's a long thin vine. Hangs off a tree, you can't miss them.
> >
> > Fancy an alien one cos my collection is short of an extraterrestrial
type

> > Mike
> >
> > PS Any serious replies out there?
> >
> > "Tim Bruening" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]

> > > What is a creeper, and why do you want one from another planet?
> > >

> Jeepers! Creepers?

But if you got a Jeep, why d'ya need to creep?

03 Mar 2004 21:16:06
The unknowable
Re: Creeper

"Mike" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> It's a long thin vine. Hangs off a tree, you can't miss them.
>
> Fancy an alien one cos my collection is short of an extraterrestrial type
>
> Mike
>
> PS Any serious replies out there?
>
> "Tim Bruening" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >

> > Mike wrote:
> >
> > > Loking for a decent 2nd hand creeper (or creepers) of the alien type.
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
> >
> > What is a creeper, and why do you want one from another planet?

He wants to become a crept man.

04 Mar 2004 19:47:35
Mike
Re: Creeper

"nemo" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Mike <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > PS Any serious replies out there?
> >
> > "Tim Bruening" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]

> > > What is a creeper, and why do you want one from another planet?
> > >

> <puts it in right plaice>
>
> > It's a long thin vine. Hangs off a tree, you can't miss them.
> >
> > Fancy an alien one cos my collection is short of an extraterrestrial
type

> Riesling in a very tall bottle is a long thin vine.

Not bad, not bad

Mike

05 Mar 2004 21:17:29
nemo
Re: Creeper

Mike <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "nemo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > Mike <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > PS Any serious replies out there?
> > >
> > > "Tim Bruening" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

> type.

> > <puts it in right plaice>
> >
> > > It's a long thin vine. Hangs off a tree, you can't miss them.
> > >
> > > Fancy an alien one cos my collection is short of an extraterrestrial
> type
> > >

> > Riesling in a very tall bottle is a long thin vine.
>
> Not bad, not bad

I dunno. Most Rieslings these days are far too fruity. No nice dry
"biscuity" taste any more.

I got a nice bottle for tonight. It's inSain sbury's and it's called simply,
South African Soft Red Wine. It's amazingly good for 3! I'm having it with
a nice new Latin pasta dish! Umyay, umyay!

For the Herns: Sainsbury's is a huge chain of supermarkets round our necks
over here.