16 Jun 2005 03:11:16
BCPA Record Attempt 16/17th July

The last BCPA record was a 13-way over Hibaldstow in 2001. Since then,
no attempts have been made to better this. I am planning a 14-way at
Target Skysports on July 16/17th. If this goes well, 2 airplane loads
will be attempted in September.

If you are interested, please contact the dropzone at
[email protected] and come down at any weekend before to take part
in trials.

A web page about the event can already be found at
www.skydiving.co.uk/BCPARecord.htm

Thanks, Simon

16 Jun 2005 16:24:18
Gary McGuinness
Re: BCPA Record Attempt 16/17th July

will that be 'over Hib', or a mini-bus 'tipped over at Hib' ???

Gary

<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> The last BCPA record was a 13-way over Hibaldstow in 2001. Since then,
> no attempts have been made to better this. I am planning a 14-way at
> Target Skysports on July 16/17th. If this goes well, 2 airplane loads
> will be attempted in September.
>
> If you are interested, please contact the dropzone at
> [email protected] and come down at any weekend before to take part
> in trials.
>
> A web page about the event can already be found at
> www.skydiving.co.uk/BCPARecord.htm
>
> Thanks, Simon

17 Jun 2005 04:52:01
Re: BCPA Record Attempt 16/17th July

All alcohol will be banned at this BCPA event. Everyone will hand their
car keys into me on Saturday morning and by Sunday afternoon, I will be
nowhere to be found!

Lol
Simon

17 Jun 2005 14:14:58
Gary McGuinness
Re: BCPA Record Attempt 16/17th July

sorry that should read, in lay-by near DZ.

news:[email protected]