14 Dec 2003 21:06:57
Eric Hall
10th Jan @ Peterlee

Ians end of Chemo party and Bryns leaving party will be helped along by
Regan Tetlow who will be making a special appearance with his Karaoke/Disco
in the bar on Saturday evening the 10th of January 2004.

All welcome............... Eric

15 Dec 2003 09:32:19
Skydog
Re: 10th Jan @ Peterlee

<All welcome............... Eric

Especially Gary McGuiness ;-)

Bryn

15 Dec 2003 19:11:54
Paul
Re: 10th Jan @ Peterlee

Whats happening on the 10th Jan like???

"Skydog" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> <All welcome............... Eric
>

> Especially Gary McGuiness ;-)
>
> Bryn

16 Dec 2003 11:32:19
wayne
Re: 10th Jan @ Peterlee

the smg coming back?

eric confesses to being a girl?

17 Dec 2003 02:04:02
sue
Re: 10th Jan @ Peterlee

It's bryns leaving doo on the 10th jan with some funny disco and gady
trying to sing.......

am I right can i have a gold star plsssssss?

wounder if we can make it (wayne)??

19 Dec 2003 11:36:00
Regan
Re: 10th Jan @ Peterlee

what's the name of the guy who did ''bright eyes''?
He should get top billing! Me and sez still laugh about that special moment.

20 Dec 2003 07:21:37
Mike
Re: 10th Jan @ Peterlee

It's Kev Dynan Regan. He's up for a return billing

Mike

"Regan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> what's the name of the guy who did ''bright eyes''?
> He should get top billing! Me and sez still laugh about that special
moment.

23 Dec 2003 02:26:25
wayne
Re: 10th Jan @ Peterlee

bryns leaving?

can i have your rig?

23 Dec 2003 02:24:09
Skydog
Re: 10th Jan @ Peterlee

"wayne" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> bryns leaving?
>

> can i have your rig?

Sometimes Wayne................

You can have my rig for 4000.

Or I may just need it for skydiving in New Zealand..............doh.

Bryn

23 Dec 2003 10:34:04
Paul
Re: 10th Jan @ Peterlee

Bryn,

I wont be there until the evening of the 10th as I have to go to MAN to drop
my visitors off for a flight.................mine's a Brandy & Coke.

Paul