16 Aug 2007 03:49:19
Ron MacRae
Lake Garda - recommendations.

I'm off for a family holiday in Lake Garda in September, staying in
Maderno. I might try and sneak in the odd dive.

Is there much diving in Lake Garda? I havn't found much via google.

Any recommendations on good

1) Dive outfits

2) Sites, Anything up to 40-45m.

Thanks in advance, Ron.

16 Aug 2007 14:24:38
Ken
Re: Lake Garda - recommendations.

"Ron MacRae" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I'm off for a family holiday in Lake Garda in September, staying in
> Maderno. I might try and sneak in the odd dive.
>
> Is there much diving in Lake Garda? I havn't found much via google.
>
> Any recommendations on good
>
> 1) Dive outfits

If cold, a dry suit might be the best outfit for the job :))

Sorry.

Ken

16 Aug 2007 15:02:37
Doh