19 Aug 2007 18:52:26
Diesel
Diving in South of France

Linda & I are off to the South of France in about a month’s time and
want to dive with our CCR's.

Were looking to dive in the area around Marseille to Cannes.

We'd like some recommendations, especially rebreather friendly operators
who can sully our needs.

Accommodation not required as we'll be driving down in our motorhome.

Thanks.

20 Aug 2007 02:38:23
Alastair
Re: Diving in South of France

On 19 Aug, 18:52, Diesel <[email protected] > wrote:
> Linda & I are off to the South of France in about a month's time and
> want to dive with our CCR's.
>
> Were looking to dive in the area around Marseille to Cannes.
>
> We'd like some recommendations, especially rebreather friendly operators
> who can sully our needs.
>
> Accommodation not required as we'll be driving down in our motorhome.
>
> Thanks.

I am going to Agay (near St Raphael) during the first two weeks of
Sept. There is a dive centre (Agathonis Plongee) on the campsite I'll
be staying at, and I'm hoping to do some diving with them.
I'll post up a report when I get back home.

20 Aug 2007 21:24:48
Gerard95
Re: Diving in South of France

Le 19/08/2007, Diesel a supposé :
> Linda & I are off to the South of France in about a month’s time and want to
> dive with our CCR's.
>
> Were looking to dive in the area around Marseille to Cannes.
>
> We'd like some recommendations, especially rebreather friendly operators who
> can sully our needs.
>
> Accommodation not required as we'll be driving down in our motorhome.
>
> Thanks.

And why not .........

http://www.narval-plongee.com/

http://www.plongeurs-autonomes.fr/

http://www.plongeepassion-laciotat.fr/

http://www.miopalmoplongee.fr/

http://www.bormesplongee.fr/

http://www.bulles-passion-plongee.com/

http://www.cip-lavandou.com/

http://www.h2o-sainte-maxime.com/

http://www.cip-frejus.com/

http://www.europlongee.fr/

http://www.cip-nice.com/

23 Sep 2007 09:50:29
Chris
Re: Diving in South of France

Hi,
Have a look on Wanandive for the best dive sites. I would recommand you
Marseille and Hyères (with Port-Cros). Advanced required for best dives.
http://www.wannadive.net/spot/Europe/France/Mediterranean/Hyeres/index.html
http://www.wannadive.net/spot/Europe/France/Mediterranean/Marseille/index.html
Best,
Chris