21 Apr 2004 11:41:34
John Davison
What Boating Magazines Do You Read??

What ski/wakeboarding boat magazines do you read? I'm looking for a
mag with boat reviews, product reviews, tips, etc...

Thanks,

John

21 Apr 2004 19:47:54
Mark Kovalcson
Re: What Boating Magazines Do You Read?? None.

"John Davison" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What ski/wakeboarding boat magazines do you read?

None.

> I'm looking for a mag with boat reviews, product reviews, tips, etc...

Waterski Magazine sort of reviews products in the weakest sense of the word,
but they are the only show in town.

Over the last 10 years their reviews have gotten more watered down. I think
the magazine has started to improve contentwise very recently. I hope they
continue to improve even if I won't be reading it any more.

21 Apr 2004 21:48:10
ClemsonDave
Re: What Boating Magazines Do You Read?? None.

Do they even do reviews anymore? The last couple boat buying guides appear
to be written by the manufacturers.

Join USAWaterski, you will get a free magazine (its not too bad). They also
have a good website. www.usawaterski.com

dave

news:[email protected]