01 Dec 2005 22:25:32
abby
PerfectPass - Which model to buy?

Hi
I'm trying to figure out which PerfectPass product to buy. My husband
and I are slalom skiers but do wakeboard on occasion. We are looking
at whether to get the Digital Pro or the Plus model. I guess the
difference is that the Plus model is the same system as the "Digital
Pro" less the paddle wheel and smart timer.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

02 Dec 2005 07:25:20
JJG
Re: PerfectPass - Which model to buy?

there are several factors to consider:

- how much wakeboarding you actually do
- how much you weight the boat
- does your boat already have a paddlewheel
- does the course you ski on have magnets.

if the answers to the above are: alot, alot, yes, yes, then I would
definitely go with PRO.

I have Plus, and the answers for me were: some, not much, no, and no, so we
went with PLUS. The only thing that I miss have
Plus is no digital speed read (i.e. we only have RPM mode). I just didn't
want to drill the hole in the hull. But it is something I can always
add later if I want. I was also upgrading from Cruise, and ebayed all my
parts, and it came out WAAAAY cheaper that way. Maybe if i find a
paddlewheel
cheap some day, then i will have pro (the module I have is EXACTLY the same
as the pro).

"abby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi
> I'm trying to figure out which PerfectPass product to buy. My husband
> and I are slalom skiers but do wakeboard on occasion. We are looking
> at whether to get the Digital Pro or the Plus model. I guess the
> difference is that the Plus model is the same system as the "Digital
> Pro" less the paddle wheel and smart timer.
>
> Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you!

06 Dec 2005 00:50:07
K. Engel
Re: PerfectPass - Which model to buy?

Hi Abby,

My understanding that it is only a few hundred dollars more to go with the
Perfect Pass Pro with the $400 paddle wheel, so it makes more sense to go
with the top of the line. No one can say that you ONLY have Plus when
you've invested in the Perfect Pass Pro when it comes to selling the boat.

I'm hoping Santa leaves me PP Pro for me under the tree.

Kevin

"abby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi
> I'm trying to figure out which PerfectPass product to buy. My husband
> and I are slalom skiers but do wakeboard on occasion. We are looking
> at whether to get the Digital Pro or the Plus model. I guess the
> difference is that the Plus model is the same system as the "Digital
> Pro" less the paddle wheel and smart timer.
>
> Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you!

19 Dec 2005 18:08:50
abby
Re: PerfectPass - Which model to buy?