08 Dec 2005 01:03:24
Tom Ruta
Infinity Boats (AKA Rob Shirley) resurfaces!

After their less than successful foray into the slalom boat biz, the
Infinity ski boat arises like a Phoenix.

www.svfara.com

11 Dec 2005 23:16:09
Doug Meredith
Re: Infinity Boats (AKA Rob Shirley) resurfaces!

I guess no one told him that pure slalom boats are not a market to get into
today. Must be nice to have money to throw away.

"Tom Ruta" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> After their less than successful foray into the slalom boat biz, the
> Infinity ski boat arises like a Phoenix.
>
> www.svfara.com

11 Dec 2005 21:29:35
Kevin R Baugh
Re: Infinity Boats (AKA Rob Shirley) resurfaces!

It looked to me like Safara just bought his molds.
Kevin