28 Nov 2007 17:43:18
oneisenough
Onza Sticky Fingers on UDC

I didnt use the search funtion, BUT i didnt see anything on the firs
few pages, and i think the thread would be new, as the the tire i
newly stocked.

I just wanted to inform those who may not know and want to be informe
the UDC now stoks the Onza Sticky Fingers trials tire.
'here it is' (http://tinyurl.com/3ov4f)

I was also wondering how this tire compares to a Maxxis CC?

thanks for any help guys

--
oneisenoug

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p

http://www.usenet.com