30 Apr 2004 06:33:17
Robbie
Jackass: Extreme Unicycling

WARNING: DUDE IS WEARING A THONG IN THIS VIDEO!

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/jackass/

Here's a video of Steve-o from Jackass doing some extreme unicycling. It
might be some others in maybe one of the other things. The actual
unicycling is pretty shocking but you gotta give him credit for his
attempts. But just watch his technique!

--
Robbie - Spoons Taste Good

There is no spoon.
I ate it.
Robbie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5302

30 Apr 2004 07:36:50
one wheeled stallion
Re: Jackass: Extreme Unicycling

Ha! I'm sure there's more than that somewhere, where he rides into a
canal and starts throwing up and then has to dive back in to get his
unicycle! The most impressive part of that was the chin balancing tho!

It's funny how they obviously chose "extreme unicyling" as a feature
because of how unlikely it sounds to the average person. Little do they
know there's an international community of us!

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS

"It's all in the mind, not the behind" -Mikefule
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Darkshadow
Re: Jackass: Extreme Unicycling

I hate skaters. They are in jackass and when they ride things like that
they just try to make fun of it like unicycling pogoing and stuff like
that. well if he thinks that unicycling is stupid why is he doing it. i
mean it takes a long while to learn. I hate skaters.

--
Darkshadow
Darkshadow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10657

redhead
Re: Jackass: Extreme Unicycling

I met Steve-o ( at the filming of sea turtal epiasoid) and his GF.
He smelled:eek:

--
redhead - South Florida's Unicycle Club
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

phil

Darkshadow wrote:
> *I hate skaters. -<snip angsty rant>- I hate skaters. *

Aaah, a first post with lots of positive energy. Keep it up!
:rolleyes:

Phil

--
phil - ex-studenty type

Good, bad... I'm the guy with the Cattle Prod.
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Unitik908

Darkshadow wrote:
> *I hate skaters. They are in jackass and when they ride things like
> that they just try to make fun of it like unicycling pogoing and stuff
> like that. well if he thinks that unicycling is stupid why is he doing
> it. i mean it takes a long while to learn. I hate skaters. *

i skate and i ride unicycles, do you hate me?

Chase

--
Unitik908 - The Lone Clothespin....

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

James_Potter

Darkshadow wrote:
> *I hate skaters. They are in jackass and when they ride things like
> that they just try to make fun of it like unicycling pogoing and stuff
> like that. well if he thinks that unicycling is stupid why is he doing
> it. i mean it takes a long while to learn. I hate skaters. *

well, I hate people who hate people, so I hate you!! but I don't really,
I just don't understand your point of view or anything and I think it's
pretty ignorant and hypocritical. no hard feelings, from me anyway (:

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

fexnix
Re: Jackass: Extreme Unicycling

I just LOVE haters

--
fexnix - 75 cm sidehop ^

'*My fresh gallery*' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
'knarkargänget' (http://surl.se/elt)

"u can piss off u retard it says sidehop not high jump so shut da f**k
up and go ride a b*ke. nob!" /butty
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

caw89
Re: Jackass: Extreme Unicycling

I jsut dont like posers, and a lot of skaters where i live are jackass
posers, but there are even more normal and cool skaters, i hang out with
skaters bmx riders and mountain bikers, especially since we all ride the
same stuff....but in order of nicer people in general goes, Mountain
bikers, bmx and skaters, the bmx and skaters are pretty close to same,
but poeple out here are mostly ass holes, when i go other places and hte
beach and stuff, they dont wait for me to do some amazing trick in order
to stop being pricks, they just see me riding and say right on.....i
love to ramble on a subject.....but the vid is funny, i have it saved on
my comp somewheres....They might be making fun of unis, but we all know
that that is not extreme unicycling and that its all in good fun....

--
caw89 - Cody

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

AIM: unicaw89
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Probailer2
Re: Jackass: Extreme Unicycling

He is the reasen why I got into unicycling.(and when I saw Kris Holm
offcourse)JACKASS rules.
Sorry about the crappy Englisch

--
Probailer2
Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

chosen
Re: Jackass: Extreme Unicycling

this thread was started ony my birthday when i turned 14. cool

--
chosen

chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281