28 Feb 2008 03:08:26
astronomical physics is the interesting subject know about something

astronomical physics is the interesting subject know about something

share the knowledge of astronomical physics...astronomy its a amazing
know about the astronomical physics(about NASA articles)
want to here know about the astronomy

http://astronomicalphysics.googlepages.com

28 Feb 2008 06:00:52
Joe Ramirez
Re: astronomical physics is the interesting subject know about

On Feb 28, 6:08=A0am, [email protected] wrote:
> astronomical physics is the interesting subject know about something
>
> share the knowledge of astronomical physics...astronomy its a amazing
> know about the astronomical physics(about NASA articles)
> want to here know about the astronomy
>
> http://astronomicalphysics.googlepages.com

agree astronomical physics fascinate subject but RST the tennis
discuss want to here so off topic the astronomy NASA and else

Joe Ramirez

28 Feb 2008 09:51:09
pltrgyst
Re: astronomical physics is the interesting subject know about something

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 06:00:52 -0800 (PST), Joe Ramirez
<[email protected] > wrote:

>agree astronomical physics fascinate subject but RST the tennis
>discuss want to here so off topic the astronomy NASA and else

Umm, Joe, watch your grammar, please -- that should be "or else."

-- Larry

28 Feb 2008 20:50:39
John Doe
Re: astronomical physics is the interesting subject know about something

Joe Ramirez <[email protected] > wrote:

> On Feb 28, 6:08 am, [email protected] wrote:

>> astronomical physics is the interesting subject know about
>> something
>>
>> share the knowledge of astronomical physics...astronomy its a
>> amazing know about the astronomical physics(about NASA articles)
>> want to here know about the astronomy

> agree astronomical physics fascinate subject but RST the tennis
> discuss want to here so off topic the astronomy NASA and else

:)

It came from Babel Fish.

29 Feb 2008 12:23:59
DavidW

Joe Ramirez wrote:
> On Feb 28, 6:08 am, [email protected] wrote:
>> astronomical physics is the interesting subject know about something
>>
>> share the knowledge of astronomical physics...astronomy its a amazing
>> know about the astronomical physics(about NASA articles)
>> want to here know about the astronomy
>>
>> http://astronomicalphysics.googlepages.com
>
> agree astronomical physics fascinate subject but RST the tennis
> discuss want to here so off topic the astronomy NASA and else

I think I get that, and I want to know why astronomy is the only off-topic
subject in RST.

28 Feb 2008 18:19:42

On Feb 28, 8:23=A0pm, "DavidW" <[email protected] > wrote:
> Joe Ramirez wrote:
> > On Feb 28, 6:08 am, [email protected] wrote:
> >> astronomical physics is the interesting subject know about something
>
> >> share the knowledge of astronomical physics...astronomy its a amazing
> >> know about the astronomical physics(about NASA articles)
> >> want to here know about the astronomy
>
> >>http://astronomicalphysics.googlepages.com
>
> > agree astronomical physics fascinate subject but RST the tennis
> > discuss want to here so off topic the astronomy NASA and else
>
> I think I get that, and I want to know why astronomy is the only off-topic=

> subject in RST.

gibberish, pidgin English, incoherent ravings =3D off-topic
elegant ratiocination =3D on-topic

Joe Ramirez