29 Feb 2008 18:54:09
X L
Who here has seen the tv promo on TTC for Fed vs Sampras?

I noticed at the end of the promo their using words playing for history.
like this is a real atp match or something. guess they want to milk it
for all its worth. Federer will most likely roll over and let Pete win
again unfortunately. i can''t see Federer beating up on Sampras in
Madison square gardens. but if he does LOL-

29 Feb 2008 17:03:52
Re: Who here has seen the tv promo on TTC for Fed vs Sampras?

On Feb 29, 6:54=A0pm, [email protected] (X L) wrote:
> I noticed at the end of the promo their using words playing for history.
> like this is a real atp match or something. guess they want to milk it
> for all its worth. =A0Federer will most likely roll over and =A0let Pete w=
in
> again unfortunately. i can''t see Federer beating up on Sampras in
> Madison square gardens. but if he does LOL-

Do you mean this one?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3DGj3AhW3dcZA