31 Jul 2008 22:39:18
ThatOtherGuy
So, it will end in 3 matches ?

235 consecutive weeks ?

Not a bad streak , but real mystery as to what awaits both now.

BTW, how much of this year was Federer's health ? mono ? How much just
simply Nadal ?

Nadal could just as easily beat Sampras' 14 GS titles than Federer.

Personally, I'd love to see Gasquet bring his game up to challenge for

The guy's got a lovely game, not ballet like Federer, but still..

Nadal is great, but do we want a chronic asspicker at #1 for long ?

Just serve already Rafa !!! Serve ! Hurry up

01 Aug 2008 06:29:37
Ego
Re: So, it will end in 3 matches ?

can't really stand nadal's grunting....
and he's ugly and wears weird outfits...

"ThatOtherGuy" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]m...
> 235 consecutive weeks ?
>
> Not a bad streak , but real mystery as to what awaits both now.
>
> BTW, how much of this year was Federer's health ? mono ? How much just
> simply Nadal ?
>

> Nadal could just as easily beat Sampras' 14 GS titles than Federer.
>
> Personally, I'd love to see Gasquet bring his game up to challenge for
>
> The guy's got a lovely game, not ballet like Federer, but still..
>
> Nadal is great, but do we want a chronic asspicker at #1 for long ?
>
> Just serve already Rafa !!! Serve ! Hurry up

31 Jul 2008 23:45:58
pltrgyst
Re: So, it will end in 3 matches ?

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 06:29:37 GMT, "Ego" <[email protected] > wrote:

>can't really stand nadal's grunting....
>and he's ugly and wears weird outfits...

... and you're stupid and post bilge, so?

{plonk}

-- Larry