31 Jan 2007 08:10:14
robin
Match the player to the quote...

>From our tier 1 analyst...

"He won't win USO (definitely won't make a FO final), but has a shot
at AO
with the right draw & a few breaks.... "

"Plus I'm pretty good at spotting real talent. He's got all the
weapons to win
the real 'Grand Slam' within 5 years. "

31 Jan 2007 09:50:32
stephenj
Re: Match the player to the quote...

On Jan 31, 10:10 am, "robin" <[email protected] > wrote:
> >From our tier 1 analyst...
>
> "He won't win USO (definitely won't make a FO final), but has a shot
> at AO
> with the right draw & a few breaks.... "
>
> "Plus I'm pretty good at spotting real talent. He's got all the
> weapons to win
> the real 'Grand Slam' within 5 years. "

let me guess: the first one is whisper talking about fed.

31 Jan 2007 18:00:33
Vari L. Cinicke

stephenj wrote:
> On Jan 31, 10:10 am, "robin" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >From our tier 1 analyst...
>>
>> "He won't win USO (definitely won't make a FO final), but has a shot
>> at AO
>> with the right draw & a few breaks.... "
>>
>> "Plus I'm pretty good at spotting real talent. He's got all the
>> weapons to win
>> the real 'Grand Slam' within 5 years. "
>

> let me guess: the first one is whisper talking about fed.

What about this gem from June 2004?

"Yep, & Roddick will take over any minute now. Pencil his name into
Wim/USO trophies right now.... "

--
Cheers,

vc

31 Jan 2007 16:05:06

Vari L. Cinicke wrote:
> stephenj wrote:

>>> "He won't win USO (definitely won't make a FO final), but has a shot
>>> at AO
>>> with the right draw & a few breaks.... "
>>>
>>> "Plus I'm pretty good at spotting real talent. He's got all the
>>> weapons to win
>>> the real 'Grand Slam' within 5 years. "
>>

>> let me guess: the first one is whisper talking about fed.
>>

> What about this gem from June 2004?
>
> "Yep, & Roddick will take over any minute now. Pencil his name into
> Wim/USO trophies right now.... "

you're making that up, right? :)

--
"when i visited Aden before collectivization,
all the markets were full of fish product. After

- Aleksandr Vassiliev, Soviet KGB official

31 Jan 2007 14:17:23
Salsero

On Jan 31, 1:00 pm, "Vari L. Cinicke" <[email protected] > wrote:
> stephenj wrote:
>
> >> "He won't win USO (definitely won't make a FO final), but has a shot
> >> at AO
> >> with the right draw & a few breaks.... "
>
> >> "Plus I'm pretty good at spotting real talent. He's got all the
> >> weapons to win
> >> the real 'Grand Slam' within 5 years. "

hehe good one, you motherfuckers are Mean....in a good way
offcourse ;)