29 Feb 2008 00:55:33
Fan
Good riddance!

Francesca Schiavone (ITA) d. (1) Justine Henin (BEL) 76(3) 76(4)
(8) Elena Dementieva (RUS) d. (3) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) 57 63 63
(4) Jelena Jankovic (SRB) d. (6) Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) 61 ret. (left
thigh injury)

It was good to see the fist shakers get beat. Enough of Henin beating
up on the girls. Enough of Ivanovic's constant fist shaking. Enough of
Chakvetadze's double fist shaking.

Yesterday was a good day for women's tennis!

29 Feb 2008 01:37:48
Darkfalz
Re: Good riddance!

On Feb 29, 7:55=A0pm, Fan <[email protected] > wrote:
> Francesca Schiavone (ITA) d. (1) Justine Henin (BEL) 76(3) 76(4)
> (8) Elena Dementieva (RUS) d. (3) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) 57 63 63
> (4) Jelena Jankovic (SRB) d. (6) Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) 61 ret. (left
> thigh injury)
>
> It was good to see the fist shakers get beat. Enough of Henin beating
> up on the girls. Enough of Ivanovic's constant fist shaking. Enough of
> Chakvetadze's double fist shaking.
>
> Yesterday was a good day for women's tennis!

Ivanovic is about the only truly feminine player on tour (despite her
height), don't be a dick.

29 Feb 2008 22:41:17
Whisper
Re: Good riddance!

Fan wrote:
> Francesca Schiavone (ITA) d. (1) Justine Henin (BEL) 76(3) 76(4)
> (8) Elena Dementieva (RUS) d. (3) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) 57 63 63
> (4) Jelena Jankovic (SRB) d. (6) Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) 61 ret. (left
> thigh injury)
>
> It was good to see the fist shakers get beat. Enough of Henin beating
> up on the girls. Enough of Ivanovic's constant fist shaking. Enough of
> Chakvetadze's double fist shaking.
>
> Yesterday was a good day for women's tennis!

You're not into fisting?

29 Feb 2008 06:07:03
Fan
Re: Good riddance!

On Feb 29, 12:41=A0pm, Whisper <[email protected] > wrote:
> Fan wrote:
> > Francesca Schiavone (ITA) d. (1) Justine Henin (BEL) 76(3) 76(4)
> > (8) Elena Dementieva (RUS) d. (3) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) 57 63 63
> > (4) Jelena Jankovic (SRB) d. (6) Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) 61 ret. (left
> > thigh injury)
>
> > It was good to see the fist shakers get beat. Enough of Henin beating
> > up on the girls. Enough of Ivanovic's constant fist shaking. Enough of
> > Chakvetadze's double fist shaking.
>
> > Yesterday was a good day for women's tennis!
>
> You're not into fisting?

I can tolarate some but these three do so much that it is trashy.

29 Feb 2008 06:14:48
Fan
Re: Good riddance!

On Feb 29, 3:07=A0pm, Fan <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Feb 29, 12:41=A0pm, Whisper <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Fan wrote:
> > > Francesca Schiavone (ITA) d. (1) Justine Henin (BEL) 76(3) 76(4)
> > > (8) Elena Dementieva (RUS) d. (3) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) 57 63 63
> > > (4) Jelena Jankovic (SRB) d. (6) Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) 61 ret. (left
> > > thigh injury)
>
> > > It was good to see the fist shakers get beat. Enough of Henin beating
> > > up on the girls. Enough of Ivanovic's constant fist shaking. Enough of=

> > > Chakvetadze's double fist shaking.
>
> > > Yesterday was a good day for women's tennis!
>
> > You're not into fisting?
>
> I can tolarate some but these three do so much that it is trashy.

It is how they do it. The way they bend their elbow is very close to
the three-finger salute. Girls should not be saying "up your ass" to
each other and that is what these three are doing.

Not too crazy about Sharapova's fisting either but she does it as a
sign up urging herself on and not pointing up. Her father, Yuri the
trash, does it up in the air, telling Sharapova's opponents, "up your
ass". What do you expect from a cab driver?

29 Feb 2008 09:54:18
Re: Good riddance!

On Feb 29, 8:14=A0am, Fan <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Feb 29, 3:07=A0pm, Fan <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > You're not into fisting?
>
> > I can tolarate some but these three do so much that it is trashy.
>
> It is how they do it. The way they bend their elbow is very close to
> the three-finger salute. Girls should not be saying "up your ass" to
> each other and that is what these three are doing.
>
> Not too crazy about Sharapova's fisting either but she does it as a
> sign up urging herself on and not pointing up. Her father, Yuri the
> trash, does it up in the air, telling Sharapova's opponents, "up your
> ass". What do you expect from a cab driver?- Hide quoted text -

I always thought fisting was another way of saying come on , you can
do it. Not up your ass. You got your ass backwards here.

29 Feb 2008 09:59:28
Re: Good riddance!

On Feb 29, 3:37=A0am, Darkfalz <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Feb 29, 7:55=A0pm, Fan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Francesca Schiavone (ITA) d. (1) Justine Henin (BEL) 76(3) 76(4)
> > (8) Elena Dementieva (RUS) d. (3) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) 57 63 63
> > (4) Jelena Jankovic (SRB) d. (6) Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) 61 ret. (left
> > thigh injury)
>
> > It was good to see the fist shakers get beat. Enough of Henin beating
> > up on the girls. Enough of Ivanovic's constant fist shaking. Enough of
> > Chakvetadze's double fist shaking.
>
> > Yesterday was a good day for women's tennis!
>
> Ivanovic is about the only truly feminine player on tour (despite her
> height), don't be a dick.

yep she is very hot. I was planning to watch the Semis and Finals for
her. but now I wont.

29 Feb 2008 19:55:38
ca1houn
Re: Good riddance!

On Feb 29, 6:14=A0am, Fan <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Feb 29, 3:07=A0pm, Fan <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > You're not into fisting?
>
> > I can tolarate some but these three do so much that it is trashy.
>
> It is how they do it. The way they bend their elbow is very close to
> the three-finger salute. Girls should not be saying "up your ass" to
> each other and that is what these three are doing.
>
> Not too crazy about Sharapova's fisting either but she does it as a
> sign up urging herself on and not pointing up. Her father, Yuri the
> trash, does it up in the air, telling Sharapova's opponents, "up your
> ass". What do you expect from a cab driver?- Hide quoted text -

who drive a cab please say it not you

29 Feb 2008 21:42:15
Fan
Re: Good riddance!

On Feb 29, 6:54=A0pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Feb 29, 8:14=A0am, Fan <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > I can tolarate some but these three do so much that it is trashy.
>
> > It is how they do it. The way they bend their elbow is very close to
> > the three-finger salute. Girls should not be saying "up your ass" to
> > each other and that is what these three are doing.
>
> > Not too crazy about Sharapova's fisting either but she does it as a
> > sign up urging herself on and not pointing up. Her father, Yuri the
> > trash, does it up in the air, telling Sharapova's opponents, "up your
> > ass". What do you expect from a cab driver?- Hide quoted text -

> I always thought fisting was another way of saying come on , you can
> do it. Not up your ass. You got your ass backwards here.

When you do it in your opponent's face as Henin, Ivanovic and
Chakvetadze do, means "up your ass".