04 Jul 2007 10:49:17
FritzOwl
Radio fans at Figure Skating Universe?

X-No-Archive: Yes


Now everybody knows how one admin at FSU who just
plain did not like me, banned me from there about 7
months ago. Now all kinds of strange things are
happening. Contrary to what some of my rants
convery, I actually got along well with most of
the admins, I was just that ONE admin, who was a
real ASSHOLE, that did not like me.


First, I get a subscription renewal notice for an account
that was banned last December. I also got a "happy
birthday" notice sent to another banned account (when
I tried to sneak back in).

And now, here's the real kicker. When I was examning
the logs for my web site today, I found that someone
has linked to me from a thread at Figure Skating
Universe. Apparently I still have some fans of my
station who hang out at figure skating universe. I
have a subscription service which gives me DETAILED
information about every visitor to my web site, including
what links they clicked to get to my site.

I am going to have to try and sneak back on there
one more time to let them know that my provider,
Live 365, may soon be out of business due to the
increases in royalty fees in America, set to take
effect on 15th July. I would also like to find out,
mostly out of curiosity, who posted the link to
my web site. I know that FSU does have a
sub-forum where political posts are allowed, and
since I do a lot of political stuff on my talk show,
I would not be surprised if it were there..





07 Jul 2007 15:54:08
Fritz Owl
Re: Radio fans at Figure Skating Universe?

X-No-Archive: Yes

"FritzOwl" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> X-No-Archive: Yes
>
>
> Now everybody knows how one admin at FSU who just
> plain did not like me, banned me from there about 7
> months ago. Now all kinds of strange things are
> happening. Contrary to what some of my rants
> convery, I actually got along well with most of
> the admins, I was just that ONE admin, who was a
> real ASSHOLE, that did not like me.
>

For all of you fans of Alpha Crucis Radio that still
hang out on FSU, I am examining a few services
which offer TOTALLY ANONYMOUS Mastercards.
If I were to use one of these on Figure Skating Universe,
my identity would be COMPLETEY UNTRACEABLE.
This is the first true anonymous Mastercard service in the
world. The only thing I dont like about it is the rather
steep US$85 annual fee to maintain an account (This is
because you pre-load the card, and never carry a
balance that is owed, so you don't pay any interest)

But for the upcoming skating season, I am getting close
to being able to get back onto FSU, without being
detected. It turns out that Live 365 will honour all
existing contracts until either the contract expires,
or the royalties shut them down, whichever comes
first, so it appears I may be able to cover this coming
skating season after all. I would dearly love to
be able to interact with the fans of my station that
still hang out on FSU.

These various anonymous Visa and Mastercard
services many ANYONE who uses any subscription
service UNTRACEABLE. And since I use a
subscription anonymity service, that fact that I am
using a proxy wont advertise itself like a neon sign.
Anyone using Tor is detected, but this new subscription
service I use is all but undetectable. I tested this on
Wikipedia. I was able to bring up the edit page
of one article. I then edited it, saved the edits,
and then changed the page back, and the fact I
was using an anonymity service was not detected.
If Wikipedia, as vigilent as THEY are, cannot pick up
most of the nodes on this anonymity service, as
open proxies, zombie computers, or anonymity
services, then NOBODY can.





08 Jul 2007 11:51:40
Fritz Owl
Re: Radio fans at Figure Skating Universe?


"Fred Williams" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Saturday 07 July 2007 18:54, Fritz Owl wrote:
>
>> X-No-Archive: Yes
>>
>> "FritzOwl" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> message news:[email protected]
>>> X-No-Archive: Yes
>>>
>>>
>>> Now everybody knows how one admin at FSU who just
>>> plain did not like me, banned me from there about 7
>>> months ago. Now all kinds of strange things are
>>> happening. Contrary to what some of my rants
>>> convery, I actually got along well with most of
>>> the admins, I was just that ONE admin, who was a
>>> real ASSHOLE, that did not like me.
>>>
>>
>> For all of you fans of Alpha Crucis Radio that still
>> hang out on FSU, I am examining a few services
>> which offer TOTALLY ANONYMOUS Mastercards.
>> If I were to use one of these on Figure Skating Universe,
>> my identity would be COMPLETEY UNTRACEABLE.
>> This is the first true anonymous Mastercard service in the
>> world. The only thing I dont like about it is the rather
>> steep US$85 annual fee to maintain an account (This is
>> because you pre-load the card, and never carry a
>> balance that is owed, so you don't pay any interest)
>>
> How about that. It sounds like they've re-invented cash and can
> charge
> people for using it. (:-|)

Well, this is for people who want to enter subscription services,
such as FSU, without their identitis being known.
>
>> But for the upcoming skating season, I am getting close
>> to being able to get back onto FSU, without being
>> detected. It turns out that Live 365 will honour all
>> existing contracts until either the contract expires,
>> or the royalties shut them down, whichever comes
>> first, so it appears I may be able to cover this coming
>> skating season after all. I would dearly love to
>> be able to interact with the fans of my station that
>> still hang out on FSU.
>>
> That may work, if you really are an innocent person who was set
> upon.
> If on the other hand you are someone who always causes problems, (I
> don't know this, just hypothesizing), then they will notice you rather
> quickly.
> I'm sure if you post politely, FSU will be happy to have you there.


It a long story. You see, ONE admin there does NOT like
radio station operators. He/she/they/it must have had a
real bad run-in with one, at one time. Contrary to I
might imply, it was only ONE admin, who was an
ASSHOLE, I had trouble with. I got along with all
the other admins with no problem.

In the subsquent attempts to sneak back on, I did not
post ANYTHING, so I could be able to browse
the boards, without being noticed. What made
my presence advertise itself like a neon sign was
when I used Tor. There are many "Tor detectors"
now that tell whether someone is coming through Tor
or not. But the anonymous service I use now,
becuase its a subscription service, is not at
detectable, becuase you have to be a subscriber
to use the nodes.

I was always careful at FSU. I never did anything
crazy there, contrary to what I might imply. One
guy there just DOES NOT LIKE Internet radio station
owners, PERIOD!!!!! The only thing I would think
made him that way was maybe having a bad run-in
with one. Beign that people often times post
live blogs from figure skating events worldwide,
maybe he sees us as competition. Who knows?

I have been in the Internet radio business for over 12
years now, and have broadcast skating on my station
for about as long.

In my time on the air, I have seen a lot. In 1998,
I saw Tara Lapinski become the first American
to win the Olympic ladies cown since Dorothy
Hamill, in 1976. Thats right, Tara was the first
champ since Dorothy.

In world titles, Michelle Kwan was the first American
lady to repeat as world champion since Peggy Fleming
won three titles in the late 1960s.

Australia, in 2002, captured its first ladies Olympic
crown since 1956, when Sarah Hughes won the gold.
for Australia, at the Salt Lake Olympics.





27 Jul 2007 18:11:41
Fritz Owl
Re: Radio fans at Figure Skating Universe?


"Fred Williams" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Sunday 08 July 2007 14:51, Fritz Owl wrote:
>
>> It a long story. You see, ONE admin there does NOT like
>> radio station operators. He/she/they/it must have had a
>> real bad run-in with one, at one time. Contrary to I
>> might imply, it was only ONE admin, who was an
>> ASSHOLE, I had trouble with. I got along with all
>> the other admins with no problem.
>>
>> In the subsquent attempts to sneak back on, I did not
>> post ANYTHING, so I could be able to browse
>> the boards, without being noticed. What made
>> my presence advertise itself like a neon sign was
>> when I used Tor. There are many "Tor detectors"
>> now that tell whether someone is coming through Tor
>> or not. But the anonymous service I use now,
>> becuase its a subscription service, is not at
>> detectable, becuase you have to be a subscriber
>> to use the nodes.
>>
>> I was always careful at FSU. I never did anything
>> crazy there, contrary to what I might imply. One
>> guy there just DOES NOT LIKE Internet radio station
>> owners, PERIOD!!!!! The only thing I would think
>> made him that way was maybe having a bad run-in
>> with one. Beign that people often times post
>> live blogs from figure skating events worldwide,
>> maybe he sees us as competition. Who knows?
>>
>> I have been in the Internet radio business for over 12
>> years now, and have broadcast skating on my station
>> for about as long.
>>
> Sounds like you got a raw deal. I used to run Barb Underhill's
> figure

There may be more than I realised. I just saw a report
that there is a group of prankster hackers known as
"Anonymous", and I may have been one of their
victims, and not known it at the time.

I have about a dozen or so GoldenSkate accounts,
under various aliases of mine, and one of them got
hacked at about the same time. When I had gone
to logon to that account at the time, I got the
standard VBulletin message saying I was banned
with "Reason: Spam". Now I had NEVER posted
ANYTHING from that particular account, but it
got banned. It appears that these miscreant hacker
group hacked into that account did something to
get it banned. All my other GoldenSkate accounts
remained, and still remain, in tact.

My servers were also coming under attack ,as well
as links to my radio station. Before Live 365
changed the rules to prohibit it, I was running a
direct link from my web site, which opened
my station in either Windows Media Player or
Winamp. That was hacked twice in December of
last year. The first time the link got re-directed
to a gangsta-rap station being run out of Torrance,
California, and then the second time the link was
re-directed to Hal Turner's site, which REALLY
got me HAMMERED, as it was right in the middle
of a WAR he was having with hackers in December.
On 31st December, the ones trying to shut down
Hal Turner, thought that *I* had something to do
with his site, becuase the link to my radio station
was re-directed to his audio feed, proceeded to
attack *MY* server without an DDoS attack of
about 26 megabits, which is all this was needed
to bring my server down, becuase Windows servers
are far easier to crash. Unfortunately, if you are
going to broadcast radio on the Net, Windows is
a MUST for computing existence, as there are
NO broadcasting tools in Linux, Mac, or Unix,
for streaming MP3, which is how you send
broadcasts to streaming providers, such as Live
365. While they may use Windows Media or
Real on THEIR end. To broadcast on YOUR end,
using streaming MP3, you MUST have Windows,
as the tools for streaming MP3 are NOT AVAILABLE
for ANY OTHER operating system.

I do think now that WHATEVER Figure Skating
Universe thoughgt I may have done may well be one
of this group of miscreant hackers that have been
causing a LOT of pepople a LOT of MISERY.
And its some pretty scary stuff, too. Given the
fact that one GoldenSkate account, that I had
NEVER posted ANYTHING from had also
gotten hacked, about the same time, makes
me think this group of miscreant hackers may
have been behind all the trouble I had last
December.