09 Aug 2005 23:41:24
Jennifer Lyon
Bad news about Shen and Zhao

Hongbo Zhao broke his Achilles tendon in practice. According to the
article (link below), he will not be able to skate for three months
and then it will take another 1-2 months before he can start jumping
again. :-(

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2005-08/09/content_3331191.htm

09 Aug 2005 18:47:55
donna
Re: Bad news about Shen and Zhao

Oh, phooey! Good luck to the both of them; they must be devastated by
this unfortunate turn of events :(

10 Aug 2005 07:00:24
bagelpuss
Re: Bad news about Shen and Zhao

Oh no! I'm so looking forward to their programs this year! I wish
them the best of luck and a speedy recovery. sniff...

10 Aug 2005 13:24:10
Shillelagh
Re: Bad news about Shen and Zhao

"Jennifer Lyon" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hongbo Zhao broke his Achilles tendon in practice. According to the
> article (link below), he will not be able to skate for three months
> and then it will take another 1-2 months before he can start jumping
> again. :-(
>
> http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2005-08/09/content_3331191.htm

Oh no! I had high hopes for them this year. Their skating has improved so
much in the last couple of years that I really enjoyed watching them. It
doesn't sound good for their Olympic chances. ; >(

Shelagh