31 Oct 2005 01:46:41
simon s-b
Sod off back to league you dwarf of dubious heritage

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/english/4357604.stm

Henry Paul - sole contribution to the game of Union has been to remind
us that very few league converts work. Money down the drain AFAIC.
Anyone remember him having a decent game?

31 Oct 2005 01:55:34
Brent Hadley
Re: Sod off back to league you dwarf of dubious heritage

simon s-b wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/english/4357604.stm
>
> Henry Paul - sole contribution to the game of Union has been to remind
> us that very few league converts work. Money down the drain AFAIC.

As a Bath fan you can't be wholly disappointed about that...

Cheers

Brent

31 Oct 2005 03:10:06
simon s-b

Brent Hadley wrote:
> simon s-b wrote:
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/english/4357604.stm
> >
> > Henry Paul - sole contribution to the game of Union has been to remind
> > us that very few league converts work. Money down the drain AFAIC.
>
> As a Bath fan you can't be wholly disappointed about that...
>
> Cheers
>
> Brent

not at all mate - more than happy for Gloucs to lose. It's the times I
get dragged kicking and screaming into Kingsholm by the in-laws and
have to watch him that upset me. Oh - and when someone decides that on
the basis of several dodgy premiership performances that they'd best
put him in a white shirt.

He's arse - he's had time and couldn't adapt - he needs to retire or go
back to league

31 Oct 2005 14:18:31
didgerman

simon s-b wrote:
> Brent Hadley wrote:
>> simon s-b wrote:
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/english/4357604.stm
>>>
>>> Henry Paul - sole contribution to the game of Union has been to remind
>>> us that very few league converts work. Money down the drain AFAIC.
>> As a Bath fan you can't be wholly disappointed about that...
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Brent
>

> not at all mate - more than happy for Gloucs to lose. It's the times I
> get dragged kicking and screaming into Kingsholm by the in-laws and
> have to watch him that upset me. Oh - and when someone decides that on
> the basis of several dodgy premiership performances that they'd best
> put him in a white shirt.
>
> He's arse - he's had time and couldn't adapt - he needs to retire or go
> back to league

He does move up to the line and deliver the ball to a flying runner very
well, and, er...., no, you're probably right.
VanG's form seems to be rather erratic of late though, so who knows....

31 Oct 2005 22:15:21
Andy Mulhearn

didgerman wrote:
> simon s-b wrote:
>> Brent Hadley wrote:

>>> As a Bath fan you can't be wholly disappointed about that...
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Brent
>>

>> not at all mate - more than happy for Gloucs to lose. It's the times I
>> get dragged kicking and screaming into Kingsholm by the in-laws and
>> have to watch him that upset me. Oh - and when someone decides that on
>> the basis of several dodgy premiership performances that they'd best
>> put him in a white shirt.
>>
>> He's arse - he's had time and couldn't adapt - he needs to retire or go
>> back to league
>>

> He does move up to the line and deliver the ball to a flying runner very
> well, and, er...., no, you're probably right.

Too bleeding slow off the mark to my mind. His problem is definitely
with the top 10%.

> VanG's form seems to be rather erratic of late though, so who knows....

The curse of Andy Robinson. You read it here first.

Andy