27 Dec 2006 22:36:03
mg
OT: Ashes to Ashes...

4 ZIP !!

Who needs the Comedy Channel when we have the English attempting sport.
And no Darts is not a sport.

Ring Ring...
Hello is that Foxtel?
I wish to reduce my subscription...

28 Dec 2006 19:44:50
Stephen Doyle
Re: Ashes to Ashes...

"mg" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> 4 ZIP !!
>
> Who needs the Comedy Channel when we have the English attempting sport.
> And no Darts is not a sport.
>
> Ring Ring...
> Hello is that Foxtel?
> I wish to reduce my subscription...

Just like Ausie at rugby.

Cheers
Stephen

28 Dec 2006 18:07:45
Simon H. Garlick
Re: Ashes to Ashes...

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:44:50 +1300, in rec.sport.rugby.union "Stephen Doyle"
<[email protected] > wrote:

>"mg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> 4 ZIP !!
>>
>> Who needs the Comedy Channel when we have the English attempting sport.
>> And no Darts is not a sport.
>>
>> Ring Ring...
>> Hello is that Foxtel?
>> I wish to reduce my subscription...
>
>Just like Ausie at rugby.
>
>Cheers
>Stephen

No, the English team could probably defeat a Welsh club team.

shg

28 Dec 2006 20:11:22
Uncle Bully
Re: Ashes to Ashes...

"Simon H. Garlick" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:44:50 +1300, in rec.sport.rugby.union "Stephen
> Doyle"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"mg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]
>>> 4 ZIP !!
>>>
>>> Who needs the Comedy Channel when we have the English attempting sport.
>>> And no Darts is not a sport.
>>>
>>> Ring Ring...
>>> Hello is that Foxtel?
>>> I wish to reduce my subscription...
>>
>>Just like Ausie at rugby.
>>
>>Cheers
>>Stephen
>>

> No, the English team could probably defeat a Welsh club team.

Hahaha..... yeah right.

28 Dec 2006 10:37:42
didgerman
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

mg wrote:
> 4 ZIP !!
>
> Who needs the Comedy Channel when we have the English attempting sport.
> And no Darts is not a sport.
>
> Ring Ring...
> Hello is that Foxtel?
> I wish to reduce my subscription...

Oh fuck, this is all I need this morning.
Mummy sent you packing has she? Fed up with your smelly feet and
listening to you peeing and pooing no doubt.
And now you're back in your flat with your 'room-mate', who probably has
the bourbon out already.....

28 Dec 2006 03:21:55
mg
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

didgerman wrote:
> mg wrote:
> > 4 ZIP !!
> >
> > Who needs the Comedy Channel when we have the English attempting sport.
> > And no Darts is not a sport.
> >
> > Ring Ring...
> > Hello is that Foxtel?
> > I wish to reduce my subscription...
> >

> Oh fuck, this is all I need this morning.
> Mummy sent you packing has she? Fed up with your smelly feet and
> listening to you peeing and pooing no doubt.
> And now you're back in your flat with your 'room-mate', who probably has
> the bourbon out already.....

lol, suck a fart try-hard.

29 Dec 2006 18:59:56
Walter Mitty
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

didgerman <[email protected] > writes:

> mg wrote:
>> 4 ZIP !!
>>
>> Who needs the Comedy Channel when we have the English attempting sport.
>> And no Darts is not a sport.
>>
>> Ring Ring... Hello is that Foxtel? I wish to reduce my
>> subscription...
>>

> Oh fuck, this is all I need this morning.
> Mummy sent you packing has she? Fed up with your smelly feet and
> listening to you peeing and pooing no doubt.
> And now you're back in your flat with your 'room-mate', who probably
> has the bourbon out already.....

His 10" knob is called Bourbon? Is it french?

29 Dec 2006 18:15:56
Mike
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

Walter Mitty wrote:
> didgerman <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> mg wrote:
>>> 4 ZIP !!
>>>
>>> Who needs the Comedy Channel when we have the English attempting sport.
>>> And no Darts is not a sport.
>>>
>>> Ring Ring... Hello is that Foxtel? I wish to reduce my
>>> subscription...
>>>
>> Oh fuck, this is all I need this morning.
>> Mummy sent you packing has she? Fed up with your smelly feet and
>> listening to you peeing and pooing no doubt.
>> And now you're back in your flat with your 'room-mate', who probably
>> has the bourbon out already.....
>
> His 10" knob is called Bourbon? Is it french?

Do keep up mitty, mg uses the bourbon to get rid of the taste of his
flatmate's baby batter after he has blown him.

Listerine is prob too common or garden considering mg's pedigree & vast
wealth, his family owns most of NZ you know!

Mike

29 Dec 2006 19:14:16
didgerman
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

Walter Mitty wrote:
> didgerman <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> mg wrote:
>>> 4 ZIP !!
>>>
>>> Who needs the Comedy Channel when we have the English attempting sport.
>>> And no Darts is not a sport.
>>>
>>> Ring Ring... Hello is that Foxtel? I wish to reduce my
>>> subscription...
>>>
>> Oh fuck, this is all I need this morning.
>> Mummy sent you packing has she? Fed up with your smelly feet and
>> listening to you peeing and pooing no doubt.
>> And now you're back in your flat with your 'room-mate', who probably
>> has the bourbon out already.....
>
> His 10" knob is called Bourbon?

Possibly.

Is it french?

Could be: it's often covered in 'poo'dle.

Man, I'm out of practice....

29 Dec 2006 20:19:45
Walter Mitty
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

Mike <[email protected] > writes:

> Walter Mitty wrote:
>> didgerman <[email protected]> writes:

>>> Oh fuck, this is all I need this morning.
>>> Mummy sent you packing has she? Fed up with your smelly feet and
>>> listening to you peeing and pooing no doubt.
>>> And now you're back in your flat with your 'room-mate', who probably
>>> has the bourbon out already.....
>>
>> His 10" knob is called Bourbon? Is it french?
>
> Do keep up mitty, mg uses the bourbon to get rid of the taste of his
> flatmate's baby batter after he has blown him.
>
> Listerine is prob too common or garden considering mg's pedigree &
> vast wealth, his family owns most of NZ you know!

Oh cocksucker mg is also the mg with the 10" knob? I thought it was
someone else. Sorry Mike - will try and be more observant in future.

mg : get your flat mate to give you a golden shower after you've blown
him - apparently urine is very antiseptic and will reduce the risk of
you getting a sore throat. And will save you money to boot - despite
your incredible wealth, every penny counts.

29 Dec 2006 20:19:37
Mike
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

Walter Mitty wrote:
> Mike <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> Walter Mitty wrote:

>>> His 10" knob is called Bourbon? Is it french?
>> Do keep up mitty, mg uses the bourbon to get rid of the taste of his
>> flatmate's baby batter after he has blown him.
>>
>> Listerine is prob too common or garden considering mg's pedigree &
>> vast wealth, his family owns most of NZ you know!
>
> Oh cocksucker mg is also the mg with the 10" knob? I thought it was
> someone else. Sorry Mike - will try and be more observant in future.

Apology accepted, I can appreciate how difficult it is to reconcile the
old modest mg of yesteryear with the mg of late complete with 10" cock
and oral sex addiction.

> mg : get your flat mate to give you a golden shower after you've blown
> him - apparently urine is very antiseptic and will reduce the risk of
> you getting a sore throat. And will save you money to boot - despite
> your incredible wealth, every penny counts.

Bourbon or listerine would have the same antiseptic effect but without
the mess, I'm afraid mg's solution is better regardless of the extra cost.

Best wishes for the New Year to you and all RSRU posters.

Mike

30 Dec 2006 00:29:51
mg
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

Walter Mitty wrote:
> didgerman <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > mg wrote:
> >> 4 ZIP !!

> His 10" knob is called Bourbon? Is it french?

Just for the sake of accuracy, my "knob" 10-inch all-round, I've never
measured the length, I just tuck it into my sock.

30 Dec 2006 00:30:32
mg
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

Mike wrote:
> Walter Mitty wrote:
> > didgerman <[email protected]> writes:

> >> Oh fuck, this is all I need this morning.
> >> Mummy sent you packing has she? Fed up with your smelly feet and
> >> listening to you peeing and pooing no doubt.
> >> And now you're back in your flat with your 'room-mate', who probably
> >> has the bourbon out already.....
> >
> > His 10" knob is called Bourbon? Is it french?
>
> Do keep up mitty, mg uses the bourbon to get rid of the taste of his
> flatmate's baby batter after he has blown him.
>
> Listerine is prob too common or garden considering mg's pedigree & vast
> wealth, his family owns most of NZ you know!
>
> Mike

You're still weird, Mike.

Do you take notes when I post?

30 Dec 2006 00:34:42
mg
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

Walter Mitty wrote:
> Mike <[email protected]> writes:

> mg : get your flat mate to give you a golden shower after you've blown
> him - apparently urine is very antiseptic and will reduce the risk of
> you getting a sore throat. And will save you money to boot - despite
> your incredible wealth, every penny counts.

hmm... I like chicks, don't know about you Wally. A word of advice,
keep your fantasies to yourself, like I have said before to 'you' - it
is scary that this shit is even on your mind. Prob normal to you tho.

Chin up old chav, you might get dealt a better card in your next life.

30 Dec 2006 00:38:08
mg
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

didgerman wrote:
> Walter Mitty wrote:
> > didgerman <[email protected]> writes:

> Man, I'm out of practice....

So to are the English Cricket team.

30 Dec 2006 02:37:04
Stex
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

mg wrote:
> Walter Mitty wrote:
> > didgerman <[email protected]> writes:

> > His 10" knob is called Bourbon? Is it french?
>
> Just for the sake of accuracy, my "knob" 10-inch all-round, I've never
> measured the length, I just tuck it into my sock.

Ah, I get it, you put a sock on it to make it look bigger.

Stex

30 Dec 2006 11:51:08
Mike
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

mg wrote:
> Mike wrote:
>> Walter Mitty wrote:

>>> His 10" knob is called Bourbon? Is it french?
>> Do keep up mitty, mg uses the bourbon to get rid of the taste of his
>> flatmate's baby batter after he has blown him.
>>
>> Listerine is prob too common or garden considering mg's pedigree & vast
>> wealth, his family owns most of NZ you know!
>>
>> Mike
>
> You're still weird, Mike.

Cheers, it's a gift; but stop with the compliments, you're making me blush!

> Do you take notes when I post?

No need to when you post such staggeringly stupid crap! It sort of
sticks in the mind for a while!

Mike

30 Dec 2006 14:02:21
didgerman
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

mg wrote:
> Walter Mitty wrote:
>> didgerman <[email protected]> writes:

>> His 10" knob is called Bourbon? Is it french?
>
> Just for the sake of accuracy, my "knob" 10-inch all-round, I've never
> measured the length, I just tuck it into my sock.

Well there you go then, a job for the flat mate....

31 Dec 2006 08:32:09
Uncle Dave
Re: OT: Ashes to Ashes...

mg wrote:
> 4 ZIP !!
>
> Who needs the Comedy Channel when we have the English attempting sport.
> And no Darts is not a sport.
>
> Ring Ring...
> Hello is that Foxtel?
> I wish to reduce my subscription...

I would if I only got ONE comedy channel, although with a sense of
humour as stunted as yours that's probably one too many...

UD