25 Jan 2008 09:26:03
didgerman
New Secretary for Wales demands England win.

C'mon Nigel, we're playing Wales soon and you're quieter than the gnomes
in your garden. That sfisher chap is far too sensible, and obviously
doesn't have a dog that knows more about rugby than we do, or whatever
it was.....

Talking of gnomes, did you know that Shane Williams can run through
Banahan's legs without ducking? Something for your dog to chew on.....

25 Jan 2008 07:41:45
Re: New Secretary for Wales demands England win.

On Jan 25, 9:26=A0am, didgerman <[email protected] > wrote:
> C'mon Nigel, we're playing Wales soon and you're quieter than the gnomes
> in your garden. That sfisher chap is far too sensible, and obviously
> doesn't have a dog that knows more about rugby than we do, or whatever
> it was.....
>
> Talking of gnomes, did you know that Shane Williams can run through
> Banahan's legs without ducking? Something for your dog to chew on.....

Thanks!

25 Jan 2008 17:18:36
Tim Jesson

[email protected] wrote:
> On Jan 25, 9:26 am, didgerman <[email protected]> wrote:
>> C'mon Nigel, we're playing Wales soon and you're quieter than the gnomes
>> in your garden. That sfisher chap is far too sensible, and obviously
>> doesn't have a dog that knows more about rugby than we do, or whatever
>> it was.....
>>
>> Talking of gnomes, did you know that Shane Williams can run through
>> Banahan's legs without ducking? Something for your dog to chew on.....
>
> Thanks!

Maybe SFisher wasn't born with enough spare chips to parade one on his
shoulder.

Nigel, please tell us what needs to be known about the England v Wales
game. I have a cat that would like to learn from your dog.

Cheers,
TJ

27 Jan 2008 16:10:05
Nigel Evans
Re: New Secretary for Wales demands England win.

"Tim Jesson" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> [email protected] wrote:
>> On Jan 25, 9:26 am, didgerman <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> C'mon Nigel, we're playing Wales soon and you're quieter than the gnomes
>>> in your garden. That sfisher chap is far too sensible, and obviously
>>> doesn't have a dog that knows more about rugby than we do, or whatever
>>> it was.....
>>>
>>> Talking of gnomes, did you know that Shane Williams can run through
>>> Banahan's legs without ducking? Something for your dog to chew on.....
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> Maybe SFisher wasn't born with enough spare chips to parade one on his
> shoulder.
>
> Nigel, please tell us what needs to be known about the England v Wales
> game. I have a cat that would like to learn from your dog.
>
> Cheers,
> TJ

Well, the main reason for my silence has been shock. I was astonished to see
that a talented Welsh side were, at one stage, as much as 5/1 against to
beat the English at the shabby mausoleum. I am usually the kiss of death to
any Welsh side which carries my money but, this time it was a bet I could
not refuse.
There is hardly any talent in the English side and the media are guilty of
on of the greatest "piss takes" of all time by praising England. I feel
sorry for the old gentleman who coaches them. It is to be hoped that will be
able to obtain employment as Santa Claus next Christmas as it is highly
unlikely that he will be paid money to be a rugby coach for much longer.
I have good reason to expect a comfortable Welsh victory. I am looking
forward immensely to see Rob Andrew scowling and walking away up the steps.
He does it so well and it is usually the principal source of enjoyment for
me when England play.
I will write at length later. Who is this Fisher person ? Is he Welsh ?

28 Jan 2008 08:14:09
didgerman

Nigel Evans wrote:
> "Tim Jesson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> [email protected] wrote:

>>> Thanks!
>> Maybe SFisher wasn't born with enough spare chips to parade one on his
>> shoulder.
>>
>> Nigel, please tell us what needs to be known about the England v Wales
>> game. I have a cat that would like to learn from your dog.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> TJ
>
> Well, the main reason for my silence has been shock. I was astonished to see
> that a talented Welsh side were, at one stage, as much as 5/1 against to
> beat the English at the shabby mausoleum. I am usually the kiss of death to
> any Welsh side which carries my money but, this time it was a bet I could
> not refuse.
> There is hardly any talent in the English side

You're so right Nige. I wish we had the talent that, er, Fiji have,
they're great......

and the media are guilty of
> on of the greatest "piss takes" of all time by praising England. I feel
> sorry for the old gentleman who coaches them. It is to be hoped that will be
> able to obtain employment as Santa Claus next Christmas as it is highly
> unlikely that he will be paid money to be a rugby coach for much longer.
> I have good reason to expect a comfortable Welsh victory. I am looking
> forward immensely to see Rob Andrew scowling and walking away up the steps.
> He does it so well and it is usually the principal source of enjoyment for
> me when England play.
> I will write at length later. Who is this Fisher person ? Is he Welsh ?

Either that or he just loves the underdogs.....

28 Jan 2008 18:17:33
River Tramp
Re: New Secretary for Wales demands England win.

"It is to be hoped that will be
able to obtain employment as Santa Claus next Christmas as it is highly
unlikely that he will be paid money to be a rugby coach for much longer."

I wouldn't trust him to be any good as Santa Claus, but agree with your
sentiment.

IanC