26 Apr 2004 16:58:34
Ferdi Greyling
Most boring S12 game ever

Sharks vs Reds the past weekend.
Pity both could not lose.

It is decades since I saw such crap rugby.

27 Apr 2004 03:48:05
Ken Campbell
Re: Most boring S12 game ever

"Ferdi Greyling" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Sharks vs Reds the past weekend.
> Pity both could not lose.
>
> It is decades since I saw such crap rugby.

They don't televise Heineken Cup matches in South Africa ?
K.C.

27 Apr 2004 15:19:59
Will Sutton
Re: Most boring S12 game ever

"Ferdi Greyling" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Sharks vs Reds the past weekend.
> Pity both could not lose.
>
> It is decades since I saw such crap rugby.

well I have it on the TV right at the moment and I
must say the commentary matches the game

27 Apr 2004 16:11:30
Ferdi Greyling
Re: Most boring S12 game ever

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 03:48:05 GMT, "Ken Campbell"
<[email protected] > wrote:

<< >"Ferdi Greyling" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>>
>> Sharks vs Reds the past weekend.
>> Pity both could not lose.
>>
>> It is decades since I saw such crap rugby.
>>
> They don't televise Heineken Cup matches in South Africa ?>>

They do but believe mem Sharks and Reds were utter crap.
Stupid, unskilled, bewildered, plodding stuff.

When a player crosses the try line and cannot succeed in placing the
ball on the grass, that sort of crap.

27 Apr 2004 16:11:31
Ferdi Greyling
Re: Most boring S12 game ever

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:19:59 +1000, "Will Sutton"
<[email protected] > wrote:

<< >well I have it on the TV right at the moment and I
>must say the commentary matches the game>>

At least they don't shout like somebody has just pushed a spike up
their arses every time a favourite player gets the ball.

28 Apr 2004 21:09:57
Codocks
Re: Most boring S12 game ever

"Ferdi Greyling" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Sharks vs Reds the past weekend.
> Pity both could not lose.
>
> It is decades since I saw such crap rugby.

Naas Botha only retired 11 years ago

Codocks

28 Apr 2004 13:41:04
Ferdi Greyling
Re: Most boring S12 game ever

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:09:57 +1000, "Codocks"
<[email protected] > wrote:

<< >"Ferdi Greyling" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>>
>> Sharks vs Reds the past weekend.
>> Pity both could not lose.
>>
>> It is decades since I saw such crap rugby.
>
>Naas Botha only retired 11 years ago
>
>Codocks>>

You obviously do not know boring rugby games. Where I grew up they
alwa7ys played boring, crap rugby. This was like that. Do not confuse
a tight stationaly sort of game with a boring game.
For true boredom there must be a huge amount of silly mistakes,
specially knock ons. THis game had that.

28 Apr 2004 22:55:44
Roneal Hemraj
Re: Most boring S12 game ever

"Ferdi Greyling" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:09:57 +1000, "Codocks"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> <<>"Ferdi Greyling" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]
> >>
> >> Sharks vs Reds the past weekend.
> >> Pity both could not lose.
> >>
> >> It is decades since I saw such crap rugby.
> >
> >Naas Botha only retired 11 years ago
> >
> >Codocks>>
>
> You obviously do not know boring rugby games. Where I grew up they
> alwa7ys played boring, crap rugby. This was like that. Do not confuse
> a tight stationaly sort of game with a boring game.
> For true boredom there must be a huge amount of silly mistakes,
> specially knock ons. THis game had that.

Hey don't knock this game too much. At least you can watch in fast forward,
play appropriate music and presto, you have an ending to a Benny Hill show.

Ronnie

28 Apr 2004 16:39:04
Ferdi Greyling
Re: Most boring S12 game ever

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:55:44 +1000, "Roneal Hemraj"
<[email protected] > wrote:

<< >Hey don't knock this game too much. At least you can watch in fast
forward,
>play appropriate music and presto, you have an ending to a Benny Hill show.>>

He, he