27 Jan 2004 02:57:25
Morrissey Breen
Masters of Abuse (No.1 - RICK BOYD)

A series in honour of those architects of ad hominem, those brutal
barons of belittlement, those nattering nabobs of nastiness, those
vicious and vehement virtuosos of vilest vituperation who have, over
the last twelve months, livened up Usenet with their shrill and
colorful condemnation of this writer (moi). I have enjoyed them
immensely and I hope you do too.

Masters of Abuse (No. 1 - RICK BOYD)
Rick lives in Perth, W.A. where he works as a journalist and
cartoonist. He is married (sorry, ladies!) and his hobbies include
watching rugby football, travelling abroad, and heaping abuse on his
friends in the newsgroup rec.sport.rugby.union. As might be deduced
from the following selection of his polemics, Rick clashed with this
writer (i.e., moi) early and often....

1.) Your head is pointed, you sad, strange little hermaphrodite.

2.) Who the fuck could be bothered wading through all your
juvenile,laboured posturing.

3.) Alas, poor Mowissey.... your sad, lonely little life...

4.) You are a complete fuckwit and would have a better chance of
flying to the moon in a teapot than ever understanding it.

5.) Now fuck off, twat-features.

6.) ....your appallingly self-indulgent drivel....

7.) I think we can take this as compete surrender from Mowwissey
Breenis, rsru's King of Bores, a title achieved in the stupendously
short time of just a couple of weeks.

8.) Fuck off Breen...you reeking leper's armpit.

9.) Francophile Nauseateur

10.) What's the betting this shrill little irritant lasts no more
than a couple more weeks?

11.) Mowissey Breenis, the unthinking man's orator ad nauseum.

12.) For this is the essential Mowissey, in all his pompous, myopic,
bombastic glory.

13.) one of the newsgroup's dribbling cretins

14.) Yes, and when they look at you they see a complete nonce,
Mowissey.

15.) It's all in your tiny little pea brain.

16.) You sad, lonely little troll. Is that what you do with your day?
Meander miserably through DejaNews looking for other people's old
posts? Do you think anyone can ever be bothered following your
incomprehensible links? Oh yes, of course you do. Brain the size of a
pinhead, ego the size of Jupiter...

No photos of Rick available, sadly, but interested parties can
download a cartoon drawn by him HERE...
http://www.safetyline.wa.gov.au/institute/level1/course10/lecture117/images/l117_02.jpg

27 Jan 2004 15:40:38
The Green Phantom
Re: Masters of Abuse (No.1 - RICK BOYD)

Morrissey Breen wrote:

> A series in honour of those architects of ad hominem, those brutal
> barons of belittlement, those nattering nabobs of nastiness, those
> vicious and vehement virtuosos of vilest vituperation who have, over
> the last twelve months, livened up Usenet with their shrill and
> colorful condemnation of this writer (moi). I have enjoyed them
> immensely and I hope you do too.
>
> Masters of Abuse (No. 1 - RICK BOYD)
> Rick lives in Perth, W.A. where he works...

WTF ?????????

regards

The Green Phantom

--
I go on working for the same reason a hen goes on laying eggs.
-- H.L. Mencken

28 Jan 2004 09:29:19
Tarla
Re: Masters of Abuse (No.1 - RICK BOYD)

On 27 Jan 2004 02:57:25 -0800, [email protected] (Morrissey
Breen) wrote:

>No photos of Rick available, sadly, but interested parties can
>download a cartoon drawn by him HERE...
>http://www.safetyline.wa.gov.au/institute/level1/course10/lecture117/images/l117_02.jpg

I don't get it.
Tarla
****
We should be careful to get out of an experience only
the wisdom that is in it - and stop there; lest we be
like the cat that sits down on a hot stove-lid. She will
never sit down on a hot stove-lid again - and that is
well; but also she will never sit down on a cold one
anymore.

--Mark Twain

27 Jan 2004 21:15:34
Ben L
Re: Masters of Abuse (No.1 - RICK BOYD)

"Morrissey Breen" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> A series in honour of those architects of ad hominem, those brutal
> barons of belittlement, those nattering nabobs of nastiness, those
> vicious and vehement virtuosos of vilest vituperation who have, over
> the last twelve months, livened up Usenet with their shrill and
> colorful condemnation of this writer (moi). I have enjoyed them
> immensely and I hope you do too.

I have to admit, some are just plain nasty. Bad Rick. But what's your beef
with 3) and 6)?

> Masters of Abuse (No. 1 - RICK BOYD)
> Rick lives in Perth, W.A. where he works as a journalist and
> cartoonist. He is married (sorry, ladies!) and his hobbies include
> watching rugby football, travelling abroad, and heaping abuse on his
> friends in the newsgroup rec.sport.rugby.union. As might be deduced
> from the following selection of his polemics, Rick clashed with this
> writer (i.e., moi) early and often....
>
> 1.) Your head is pointed, you sad, strange little hermaphrodite.
>
> 2.) Who the fuck could be bothered wading through all your
> juvenile,laboured posturing.
>
> 3.) Alas, poor Mowissey.... your sad, lonely little life...
>
> 4.) You are a complete fuckwit and would have a better chance of
> flying to the moon in a teapot than ever understanding it.
>
> 5.) Now fuck off, twat-features.
>
> 6.) ....your appallingly self-indulgent drivel....
>
> 7.) I think we can take this as compete surrender from Mowwissey
> Breenis, rsru's King of Bores, a title achieved in the stupendously
> short time of just a couple of weeks.
>
> 8.) Fuck off Breen...you reeking leper's armpit.
>
> 9.) Francophile Nauseateur
>
> 10.) What's the betting this shrill little irritant lasts no more
> than a couple more weeks?
>
> 11.) Mowissey Breenis, the unthinking man's orator ad nauseum.
>
> 12.) For this is the essential Mowissey, in all his pompous, myopic,
> bombastic glory.
>
> 13.) one of the newsgroup's dribbling cretins
>
> 14.) Yes, and when they look at you they see a complete nonce,
> Mowissey.
>
> 15.) It's all in your tiny little pea brain.
>
> 16.) You sad, lonely little troll. Is that what you do with your day?
> Meander miserably through DejaNews looking for other people's old
> posts? Do you think anyone can ever be bothered following your
> incomprehensible links? Oh yes, of course you do. Brain the size of a
> pinhead, ego the size of Jupiter...
>
> No photos of Rick available, sadly, but interested parties can
> download a cartoon drawn by him HERE...

http://www.safetyline.wa.gov.au/institute/level1/course10/lecture117/images/l117_02.jpg

28 Jan 2004 12:52:25
dechucka
Re: Masters of Abuse (No.1 - RICK BOYD)

"Morrissey Breen" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> A series in honour of those architects of ad hominem, those brutal
> barons of belittlement, those nattering nabobs of nastiness, those
> vicious and vehement virtuosos of vilest vituperation who have, over
> the last twelve months, livened up Usenet with their shrill and
> colorful condemnation of this writer (moi). I have enjoyed them
> immensely and I hope you do too.
>
> Masters of Abuse (No. 1 - RICK BOYD)
> Rick lives in Perth, W.A. where he works as a journalist and
> cartoonist. He is married (sorry, ladies!) and his hobbies include
> watching rugby football, travelling abroad, and heaping abuse on his
> friends in the newsgroup rec.sport.rugby.union. As might be deduced
> from the following selection of his polemics, Rick clashed with this
> writer (i.e., moi) early and often....
>
> 1.) Your head is pointed, you sad, strange little hermaphrodite.
>
> 2.) Who the fuck could be bothered wading through all your
> juvenile,laboured posturing.
>
> 3.) Alas, poor Mowissey.... your sad, lonely little life...
>
> 4.) You are a complete fuckwit and would have a better chance of
> flying to the moon in a teapot than ever understanding it.
>
> 5.) Now fuck off, twat-features.
>
> 6.) ....your appallingly self-indulgent drivel....
>
> 7.) I think we can take this as compete surrender from Mowwissey
> Breenis, rsru's King of Bores, a title achieved in the stupendously
> short time of just a couple of weeks.
>
> 8.) Fuck off Breen...you reeking leper's armpit.
>
> 9.) Francophile Nauseateur
>
> 10.) What's the betting this shrill little irritant lasts no more
> than a couple more weeks?
>
> 11.) Mowissey Breenis, the unthinking man's orator ad nauseum.
>
> 12.) For this is the essential Mowissey, in all his pompous, myopic,
> bombastic glory.
>
> 13.) one of the newsgroup's dribbling cretins
>
> 14.) Yes, and when they look at you they see a complete nonce,
> Mowissey.
>
> 15.) It's all in your tiny little pea brain.
>
> 16.) You sad, lonely little troll. Is that what you do with your day?
> Meander miserably through DejaNews looking for other people's old
> posts? Do you think anyone can ever be bothered following your
> incomprehensible links? Oh yes, of course you do. Brain the size of a
> pinhead, ego the size of Jupiter...
>
> No photos of Rick available, sadly, but interested parties can
> download a cartoon drawn by him HERE...

http://www.safetyline.wa.gov.au/institute/level1/course10/lecture117/images/l117_02.jpg

someone has come off their medicine far too soon

28 Jan 2004 10:51:19
ROCK2003
Re: Masters of Abuse (No.1 - RICK BOYD)

"Morrissey Breen" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> A series in honour of those architects of ad hominem, those brutal
> barons of belittlement, those nattering nabobs of nastiness, those
> vicious and vehement virtuosos of vilest vituperation who have, over
> the last twelve months, livened up Usenet with their shrill and
> colorful condemnation of this writer (moi). I have enjoyed them
> immensely and I hope you do too.

<snip scary stalking email >

Maybe so ... time to get on with your life dont you think.

28 Jan 2004 15:30:02
Ken Higgs

Morrissey Breen wrote:

> A series in honour of those architects of ad hominem, those brutal
> barons of belittlement, those nattering nabobs of nastiness, those
> vicious and vehement virtuosos of vilest vituperation who have, over
> the last twelve months, livened up Usenet with their shrill and
> colorful condemnation of this writer (moi). I have enjoyed them
> immensely and I hope you do too.
>
> Masters of Abuse (No. 1 - RICK BOYD)
> Rick lives in Perth, W.A. where he works as a journalist and
> cartoonist. He is married (sorry, ladies!) and his hobbies include
> watching rugby football, travelling abroad, and heaping abuse on his
> friends in the newsgroup rec.sport.rugby.union. As might be deduced
> from the following selection of his polemics, Rick clashed with this
> writer (i.e., moi) early and often....

snip

So, Mowwissey, now that Rick hasn't been around for a while, you think it's safe to take
the piss out of him?

Is that because he isn't around to defend himself?

FWIW, I thought he pretty much had your number.

Now, in retaliation, it seems you're aiming to post his all over the web (or at least his
URL).

Higgsy

28 Jan 2004 03:40:20
Morrissey Breen

Ken Higgs <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> So, Mowwissey, now that Rick hasn't been around for a while, you think it's safe to take
> the piss out of him?

Jesus H. Christ, this is a TRIBUTE to Rick's powerful use of
invective. I admire his facility with such language.

> Is that because he isn't around to defend himself?
Not at all. I'm sure we'll flush him out of his holiday rathole
eventually.

> FWIW, I thought he pretty much had your number.
Ha! I think we can judge how perceptive your judgements are by your
misreading of the intention of my post.

> Now, in retaliation, it seems you're aiming to post his all over the web (or at least his
> URL).

"Retaliation"? Are you insane? What the hell are you drinking?

02 Feb 2004 09:57:17
Morrissey Breen

"Ben L" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> I have to admit, some are just plain nasty. Bad Rick. But what's your beef
> with 3) and 6)?

Actually, my favourites are numbers 1, 8, 9 and 16.