30 Nov 2005 18:20:11
St. George
French TV Production

What can we make of the fact that in just a few weeks French camermen
provide evidence for the Citation of two National Captains ???

Not only that but one of them was even their own Role Model.

Obviously not trained on the superior technology available at Christchurch.

30 Nov 2005 14:48:06
Greig Blanchett
Re: French TV Production

St. George wrote:
> What can we make of the fact that in just a few weeks French camermen
> provide evidence for the Citation of two National Captains ???
>
> Not only that but one of them was even their own Role Model.
>
> Obviously not trained on the superior technology available at Christchurch.

This is very sad, Len. Your increasingly bizarre behaviour and
obsessive fixating on a trivial event that happened many months ago,
thousands of miles away from you and involving people you don't know
must be cause for alarm for your family and medical staff. I know
senile dementia is not easy to live with and my sympathies are with
them in this time of crisis. To spare them further embarrassment and
shame, perhaps you should refrain from posting until they change your
meds or you completely lose whatever's left of your mind.

All the best.

--
greig

01 Dec 2005 06:26:19
St. George
Re: French TV Production

"Greig Blanchett" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> St. George wrote:
>> What can we make of the fact that in just a few weeks French camermen
>> provide evidence for the Citation of two National Captains ???
>>
>> Not only that but one of them was even their own Role Model.
>>
>> Obviously not trained on the superior technology available at
>> Christchurch.
>
> This is very sad, Len. Your increasingly bizarre behaviour and
> obsessive fixating on a trivial event that happened many months ago,
> thousands of miles away from you and involving people you don't know
> must be cause for alarm for your family and medical staff. I know
> senile dementia is not easy to live with and my sympathies are with
> them in this time of crisis. To spare them further embarrassment and
> shame, perhaps you should refrain from posting until they change your
> meds or you completely lose whatever's left of your mind.
>
> All the best.

> greig

Hi Blanket, Baby,

You've been reversing down your drive again haven't you.

Take care, Have a good summer, enjoy the DVDs and the sheep.

Happppppppppppy Everythings,

Len.

01 Dec 2005 01:13:15
couchpotatoe
Re: French TV Production

St. George wrote:

> Obviously not trained on the superior technology available at Christchurch.

Is that all you have got?