26 Dec 2004 08:12:32
Mr Scebe
Do these stupid pricks have no imagination?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?c_id=4&ObjectID=9004599

Who else but the NZRU, of course. If i'm going to hand out brickbats, then i
might as well hand out a bouquet as well - the concept of a Junior AB's side
is refreshing, and will be a crowd pleaser.

But then they go and ruin the whole FUCKING thing, by saying:
"Next year the Junior All Blacks will play three games in Australia. The
possibility remains alive that in future years a shadow Tri-Nations could be
played involving the respective second teams of Australia, South Africa and
the Junior All Blacks."

Fucking wise up, you dipshits. Not content with the senior side boring us to
death with the 5000 rounds of 3N that they've got planned, they now want to
do it at Junior level as well, just in case anyone wasn't bored with the
concept.

So there is the very real prospect that we'll get to see 3-4 years of these
guys going toe to toe at junior level before being inflicted with another 10
years or so of it happening at senior level - yawn.

Do something about it, Cuddles. Write a bloody column denouncing this
outrage. Start with a headline like "Don't bring back bucks" or something.
Demand that the juniors are sent on "tours", where they get to learn some of
those life skills that Henry is so desperately lamenting. The future of the
game rests in your hands.

--
Mr Scebe
Winnersh go home and fuck the prom queen".

25 Dec 2004 19:39:47
didgerman
Re: Do these stupid pricks have no imagination?

"Mr Scebe" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?c_id=4&ObjectID=9004599

<snip mildy amusing babble >
> Mr Scebe
> Losersh always whine about their 'besht'.
> Winnersh go home and fuck the prom queen".
> ~Sean Connery in "The Rock"

You could always threaten to *sit* on the board, fat boy.

26 Dec 2004 09:57:58
MoftR

didgerman wrote:

> "Mr Scebe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?c_id=4&ObjectID=9004599
> >
> <snip mildy amusing babble>
> > Mr Scebe
> > Losersh always whine about their 'besht'.
> > Winnersh go home and fuck the prom queen".
> > ~Sean Connery in "The Rock"
> >

> You could always threaten to *sit* on the board, fat boy.

They tried to do it in the 6N but it withered on the vine due to *lack
of funds* It is an interesting concept but it doesn't generate ticket
sales.

27 Dec 2004 02:24:20
Re: Do these stupid pricks have no imagination?

The views of Mr Scebe, as delineated in this thread, are endorsed by
the Daisycutter Sports organisation.

Note: This endorsement covers this thread and this thread alone; we
reserve the right to kick Mr Scebe's assssss on future occasions if the
need arises.