29 Aug 2006 13:24:11
Kozz
Comprehensive update to the RSRU Official Offensive Terms dictionary

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offensive_terms_per_nationality

51st staters...tea sippers...'preccciiioouuusssses'...comedy gold, I
tells ya. Look for rsru debates to become a lot more interesting.

30 Aug 2006 08:56:05
Simon H. Garlick
Re: Comprehensive update to the RSRU Official Offensive Terms dictionary

Kozz wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offensive_terms_per_nationality
>
> 51st staters...tea sippers...'preccciiioouuusssses'...comedy gold, I
> tells ya. Look for rsru debates to become a lot more interesting.

I enthusiastically recommend this product or service.

shg

30 Aug 2006 09:31:50
Mike

Kozz wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offensive_terms_per_nationality
>
> 51st staters...tea sippers...'preccciiioouuusssses'...comedy gold, I
> tells ya. Look for rsru debates to become a lot more interesting.

Very good, I liked the Falklanders bit and how the UK squaddies term for
them changed as each name became banned.
I wonder if they've given up banning them now?

Mike

30 Aug 2006 18:25:33
Bollocks
Re: Comprehensive update to the RSRU Official Offensive Terms dictionary

"Kozz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offensive_terms_per_nationality
>
> 51st staters...tea sippers...'preccciiioouuusssses'...comedy gold, I
> tells ya. Look for rsru debates to become a lot more interesting.

Gold

Pushstart (for a Hindu) and Pullstart (for a Sikh). The former refers to the
dot worn on hindus' foreheads and the latter compares a Sikh's turban to a
recoil rope starter on a small gasoline engine.

thats quite clever

30 Aug 2006 10:36:42
mg
Re: Comprehensive update to the RSRU Official Offensive Terms dictionary

"Kozz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offensive_terms_per_nationality
>
> 51st staters...tea sippers...'preccciiioouuusssses'...comedy gold, I
> tells ya. Look for rsru debates to become a lot more interesting.

haha nice find.

30 Aug 2006 12:55:10
Mike

mg wrote:
> "Kozz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offensive_terms_per_nationality
>>
>> 51st staters...tea sippers...'preccciiioouuusssses'...comedy gold, I
>> tells ya. Look for rsru debates to become a lot more interesting.
>

> haha nice find.

Shut it you half pint pommie.

Mike

30 Aug 2006 23:31:58
Devs
Re: Comprehensive update to the RSRU Official Offensive Terms dictionary

In message <[email protected] >, Mike
<[email protected] > writes
>Very good, I liked the Falklanders bit and how the UK squaddies term
>for them changed as each name became banned.
>I wonder if they've given up banning them now?

Nope but the original is still in common usage unless someone sensitive
is in earshot.
--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"