27 Apr 2005 00:25:50
Daithi
Are All Ye Losers stilll arguing in Here? Get a life- Go Kick around a football

Hi All,

Just popped by this newsgroup for a few precious minutes and am pleasantly
surprised to see many of the same guys still knocking heads here and solving
the rugby problems of the world - Not!!!

Anyways a thought just struck me for every message you UD or you Greig
knocked in here, if you called a hot girl and asked her out on a date - how
many times you reckon you'd have succeeded by now?!?

Anyways just a thought- and I hope it won't be the same one when in 2 years
time I come back to see ye still churning Bandwidth on endless and pointless
enuf rugby debate.......i'm all for reasoned debate but some of this looks
addictive/compulsive to be honest

adios,
daithi

27 Apr 2005 19:00:27
Greig Blanchett
Re: Are All Ye Losers stilll arguing in Here? Get a life- Go Kick around a football

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:25:50 +0100, "Daithi" <[email protected] >
wrote:

[...]
>Anyways a thought just struck me for every message you UD or you Greig
>knocked in here, if you called a hot girl and asked her out on a date - how
>many times you reckon you'd have succeeded by now?!?

The current Mrs Blanchett has always been impressed by my unfeasibly
large posting history, and she's a stunner. Why would I settle for
anything less?

By the way, you should watch out for those thoughts striking you -
they can turn you into a dimwitted simpleton faster than you can say
"if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch".

>Anyways just a thought-

And a lonely pointless one at that.

[...]

--
greig

27 Apr 2005 09:15:40
The Green Phantom
Re: Are All Ye Losers stilll arguing in Here? Get a life- Go Kick around a football

Daithi wrote:

Says the man who can make Uncle Dully look intellectual and non-partisan.

regards

The Green Phantom

--
He who foresees calamities suffers them twice over.

27 Apr 2005 16:47:50
rick boyd

Daithi wrote:

> Hi All,

Yes, don't hurry back, bye.

-- rick boyd

27 Apr 2005 09:01:07
didgerman
Re: Are All Ye Losers stilll arguing in Here? Get a life- Go Kick around a football

"Daithi" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi All,
>
> Just popped by this newsgroup for a few precious minutes and am pleasantly
> surprised to see many of the same guys still knocking heads here and
> solving
> the rugby problems of the world - Not!!!
>
> Anyways a thought just struck me for every message you UD or you Greig
> knocked in here, if you called a hot girl and asked her out on a date -
> how
> many times you reckon you'd have succeeded by now?!?
>
> Anyways just a thought- and I hope it won't be the same one when in 2
> years
> time I come back to see ye still churning Bandwidth on endless and
> pointless
> enuf rugby debate.......i'm all for reasoned debate but some of this looks
> addictive/compulsive to be honest
>
> adios,
> daithi

Saying *Not* wasn't funny ten years ago, therefore I deduce that you're at
least 29, and rather dim.

27 Apr 2005 11:33:46
Simon Stovin-Bradford
Re: Are All Ye Losers stilll arguing in Here? Get a life- Go Kick around a football

love being called a loser by someone who was on his PC posting that at
1:20am - the time when most of us are curled up with something warm, wet and
bumpy of a female persuasion.

27 Apr 2005 18:38:44
rick boyd

Simon Stovin-Bradford wrote:
> love being called a loser by someone who was on his PC posting that at
> 1:20am - the time when most of us are curled up with something warm, wet and
> bumpy of a female persuasion.

Warm, wet and bumpy? Sounds like the elephant man after a tropical
rainstorm.

-- rick boyd

28 Apr 2005 07:37:48
Martyn Winters
Re: Are All Ye Losers stilll arguing in Here? Get a life- Go Kick around a football

Correct.