30 Sep 2003 19:37:47
Bulldog
Andy Haden

I just read that he has leukemia and is undergoing chemotherapy. God speed big man.

01 Oct 2003 07:12:33
didgerman
Re: Andy Haden

"Bulldog" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I just read that he has leukemia and is undergoing chemotherapy. God speed
big man.

All the best mate, hope to see you back soon.

01 Oct 2003 11:03:15
David Lloyd
Re: Andy Haden

On 30 Sep 2003 19:37:47 -0700, [email protected] (Bulldog) wrote:

>I just read that he has leukemia and is undergoing chemotherapy. God speed big man.

Fight it and win big fella!

01 Oct 2003 14:09:50
Daithi
Re: Andy Haden

Good luck Big Guy- look forward to seeing you back in Garryowen and Munster
again in happier times

01 Oct 2003 10:29:28
[email protected]
Re: Andy Haden

Daithi wrote:

> Good luck Big Guy- look forward to seeing you back in Garryowen and Munster
> again in happier times

He's just 52 years young. Bad show.

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. -- Wyatt Earp