24 May 2004 08:21:22
mark parsons
draw for Met

Does anybody have this yet or am I being too impatient !

Mark

24 May 2004 09:07:46
David Gillard
Re: draw for Met

"mark parsons" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Does anybody have this yet or am I being too impatient !
>
> Mark

All there on http://www.metregatta.org/

24 May 2004 11:48:31
mark parsons
Re: draw for Met

Under which section ? My browsig skills aren't what they used to be !

Mark

"David Gillard" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "mark parsons" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Does anybody have this yet or am I being too impatient !
> >
> > Mark
>

> All there on http://www.metregatta.org/

24 May 2004 12:18:18
chris harrison
Re: draw for Met

mark parsons wrote:

> Under which section ? My browsig skills aren't what they used to be !

http://www.metregatta.org/2004.html- which is linked from the front
page as "2004 Provisional Draw and Timetable" ....

24 May 2004 13:13:59
mark parsons
Re: draw for Met

thanks....my browser was bringing up the old page so hit refresh....doh!

news:[email protected]