25 Apr 2008 03:54:05
does maxdaaxe like his neighbors?

are they old or young? do you get along with them? ever get into feuds
with them?

25 Apr 2008 05:23:15
MAXdaAXEjd
Re: does maxdaaxe like his neighbors?

On Apr 25, 3:54=A0am, [email protected] wrote:
> are they old or young? do you get along with them? ever get into feuds
> with them?

ones on the right i like..ones on left rent i like

ones across the street hate..dude plays his drums all the time annoys
the shit outta me..

you?
u like your neighbors?

25 Apr 2008 18:14:26

On Apr 25, 8:23=A0am, MAXdaAXEjd <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Apr 25, 3:54=A0am, [email protected] wrote:
>
> > are they old or young? do you get along with them? ever get into feuds
> > with them?
>
> ones on the right i like..ones on left rent i like
>
> ones across the street hate..dude plays his drums all the time annoys
> the shit outta me..
>
> you?
> u like your neighbors?

the ones on the left have this little kid they let wonder everywhere.
he likes to come to our front yard and drive my dog nuts. the one on
the right leaves her trash all over so my mom had to call code
enforcement on her.