31 Oct 2005 22:55:29
Poot Rootbeer
WHy is everyone acting like tonight's RAW was significant?

It was bad, yes. But only slightly worse than last week's, and only
slightly better than next week's will be.

People who are predicting that this is "the beginning of the end" and
that there will be a huge drop in ratings seem to have a short memory.
RAW sucking is nothing new!

-Poot

01 Nov 2005 00:55:21
The Spungo Woyah
Re: WHy is everyone acting like tonight's RAW was significant?

"Poot Rootbeer" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> It was bad, yes. But only slightly worse than last week's, and only
> slightly better than next week's will be.
>
> People who are predicting that this is "the beginning of the end" and
> that there will be a huge drop in ratings seem to have a short memory.
> RAW sucking is nothing new!

Like somebody else said, this was NWO taking over Nitro bad. That was in
December of 1998 I believe and it was indeed the beginning of the end.

31 Oct 2005 22:16:29
Killfile victim #847238

The Spungo Woyah wrote:
> "Poot Rootbeer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > It was bad, yes. But only slightly worse than last week's, and only
> > slightly better than next week's will be.
> >
> > People who are predicting that this is "the beginning of the end" and
> > that there will be a huge drop in ratings seem to have a short memory.
> > RAW sucking is nothing new!
>
> Like somebody else said, this was NWO taking over Nitro bad. That was in
> December of 1998 I believe and it was indeed the beginning of the end.

Telegram from Vince McMahon in Anaheim, CA to Titan Tower in Stamford,
CT:

Shark sighted.
Jumped same.