31 May 2004 20:55:44
D-Chance.
Victoria = not over

Way to go, WWE... too bad she's female;
otherwise, I'd implicate Triple H... *lol*

D-Chance.
RSPW's most on-topic poster.
100% on-topic... 100% of the time.
W.

31 May 2004 22:09:06
PETER MURPHY
Re: Victoria = not over

yea i have noticedf that victoria has never really been that over with
the fans,i mean when she comes out u can literally hear crickets
chipring and ppls whispers in the 3rd row,and i dont think this new
crappy entrance music,dancing is helping her get more over

i want gail kim to be the new womens champ,shes awesome and hot asian
chick,victoria has just bored me since turninginto a dancing,kid
hugging,babyface

01 Jun 2004 05:28:42
Greg Grant 333
Re: Victoria = not over

"PETER MURPHY" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> yea i have noticedf that victoria has never really been that over with
> the fans,i mean when she comes out u can literally hear crickets
> chipring and ppls whispers in the 3rd row,and i dont think this new
> crappy entrance music,dancing is helping her get more over

-** troll