31 Jul 2005 20:03:36
Jethro Q. WalrusTitty
(POLL) Favorite Simpson's episode?

MINE was the one where Homer did something stupid.

31 Jul 2005 21:10:10
Butters
Re: (POLL) Favorite Simpson's episode?

"Jethro Q. WalrusTitty" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> MINE was the one where Homer did something stupid.

w/o a doubt, the episode where homer is given the denver broncos.

"awwww, the denver broncos?"

31 Jul 2005 23:12:28
Spungo
Re: (POLL) Favorite Simpson's episode?

"Butters" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Jethro Q. WalrusTitty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> MINE was the one where Homer did something stupid.
>
> w/o a doubt, the episode where homer is given the denver broncos.
>
> "awwww, the denver broncos?"

Pretty much any episode from season 2 to season 6.

01 Aug 2005 22:23:28
TripleW864
Re: (POLL) Favorite Simpson's episode?

The one where they didn't suck...

--
Winner - March Melee 2005
Loser- Every other online contest I've been in.