12 Jun 2005 13:41:52
FunkyM
Oh hell yeah~!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/ent=ADertainment/music/4085484.stm

PINK FLOYD TO REUNITE AT "LIVE 8" CONCERT
Former member Roger Waters will join band

The BBC reports Roger Waters will reunite with Pink Floyd at the "Live
8" concert in London, July 2.
( Full story )

If this is true, FunkyM just marked in his pants!=20

peep peep!

12 Jun 2005 13:43:49
FunkyM
Re: Oh hell yeah~!

Sorry, here's the page:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4085966.stm

FunkyM wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/ent=ADertainment/music/4085484.stm
>
> PINK FLOYD TO REUNITE AT "LIVE 8" CONCERT
> Former member Roger Waters will join band
>
> The BBC reports Roger Waters will reunite with Pink Floyd at the "Live
> 8" concert in London, July 2.
> ( Full story )
>=20
> If this is true, FunkyM just marked in his pants!=20
>=20
> peep peep!

12 Jun 2005 17:04:34
Shiva, Vishnu and the Ancient
Re: Oh hell yeah~!

On 12 Jun 2005 13:43:49 -0700, "FunkyM" <[email protected] > wrote:

>Sorry, here's the page:
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4085966.stm
>
>FunkyM wrote:
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/ent­ertainment/music/4085484.stm
>>
>> PINK FLOYD TO REUNITE AT "LIVE 8" CONCERT
>> Former member Roger Waters will join band
>>
>> The BBC reports Roger Waters will reunite with Pink Floyd at the "Live
>> 8" concert in London, July 2.
>> ( Full story )
>>
>> If this is true, FunkyM just marked in his pants!

MAN.... I hop they can finally settle all their issues and release a
new cd..

12 Jun 2005 23:20:26
Re: Oh hell yeah~!

On 12-Jun-2005, "Shiva, Vishnu and the Ancient One" <[email protected] >
wrote:

> MAN.... I hop they can finally settle all their issues and release a
> new cd..

I could settle my issue with you by putting my foot knee deep in your racist
ass.

x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD