23 Jun 2005 17:53:04
Mr. B
My 3rd ONLY post about SD! - SmackDown! Championship

Why doesn't WWE just resurrect the Light Heavyweight Title instead? I
mean that title was just as useless...especially since the last champ
was X-Punk.

23 Jun 2005 18:05:17
Mo Jabroni
Re: My 3rd ONLY post about SD! - SmackDown! Championship

Mr. B wrote:
> Why doesn't WWE just resurrect the Light Heavyweight Title instead? I
> mean that title was just as useless...especially since the last champ
> was X-Punk.

Uuuuhhhhh... Cruiserwieght Title?

Why not a televison title? You know, one that is actually defended and
won on UPN each week.

23 Jun 2005 22:26:08
Michael

Mr. B wrote:

> Why doesn't WWE just resurrect the Light Heavyweight Title instead? I
> mean that title was just as useless...especially since the last champ
> was X-Punk.

If there's going to be a six-man to declare the new SD! champion, what
happens to the belts Cena's holding?

HH get to unify those two belts?

Michael

23 Jun 2005 22:26:33
Michael
Re: My 3rd ONLY post about SD! - SmackDown! Championship

3H, not HH.

Michael