23 Aug 2006 18:39:54
Cablinasian
Let's be honest about: pejorative terms for Whites

Cracker. Honkey. Has any White person ever actually been offended by these
terms?

White trash and redneck can piss people off under the right circumstances,
but honkey and cracker are just laughable.

GRADES
------
Cracker: F
Honkey: F
White Trash: C+
Redneck: D
White Devil: D-
Hillbilly: D
Hick: C-
Paleface: F
Gwailo: F

23 Aug 2006 11:50:07
Sirknight67
Re: Let's be honest about: pejorative terms for Whites

it's not the terms themselves but the implications and the double
standard that they can freely float in the media and everyday
vernacular and yet nigger, coon, gigaboo etc...cannot and should be
censored as the "n" word.

Cablinasian wrote:
> Cracker. Honkey. Has any White person ever actually been offended by these
> terms?
>
> White trash and redneck can piss people off under the right circumstances,
> but honkey and cracker are just laughable.
>

> GRADES
> ------
> Cracker: F
> Honkey: F
> White Trash: C+
> Redneck: D
> White Devil: D-
> Hillbilly: D
> Hick: C-
> Paleface: F
> Gwailo: F

23 Aug 2006 14:18:07
the Bede
Re: Let's be honest about: pejorative terms for Whites

"Cablinasian" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Cracker. Honkey. Has any White person ever actually been offended by these
> terms?
>
> White trash and redneck can piss people off under the right circumstances,
> but honkey and cracker are just laughable.
>

> GRADES
> ------
> Cracker: F
> Honkey: F
> White Trash: C+
> Redneck: D
> White Devil: D-
> Hillbilly: D
> Hick: C-
> Paleface: F
> Gwailo: F

no love for Haoli?

23 Aug 2006 14:29:18
Tentacle Pr0n
Re: Let's be honest about: pejorative terms for Whites

"Cablinasian" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Cracker. Honkey. Has any White person ever actually been offended by these
> terms?
>
> White trash and redneck can piss people off under the right circumstances,
> but honkey and cracker are just laughable.
>

> GRADES
> ------
> Cracker: F
> Honkey: F
> White Trash: C+
> Redneck: D
> White Devil: D-
> Hillbilly: D
> Hick: C-
> Paleface: F
> Gwailo: F

I hope they do get offended. Whitey needs a lynchin!!

TP -- *raises his fist in the air*

23 Aug 2006 22:06:36
Stephen Fairchild

Cablinasian wrote:

> Cracker. Honkey. Has any White person ever actually been offended by these
> terms?
>
> White trash and redneck can piss people off under the right circumstances,
> but honkey and cracker are just laughable.
>

> GRADES
> ------
> Cracker: F
> Honkey: F
> White Trash: C+
> Redneck: D
> White Devil: D-
> Hillbilly: D
> Hick: C-
> Paleface: F
> Gwailo: F

Being looked down on by a piece of shit is amusing. Its the reason we don't
get upset. The other folks on the other hand....
--
Stephen Fairchild

23 Aug 2006 15:18:25
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
Re: Let's be honest about: pejorative terms for Whites

Ayfrin-kin Aberikans are raping white women and killing whites at an
alarming rate in the U.S.-----------they got their revenge long ago.

Oh, the white women they are not raping, they are pimping.

Sirknight67 wrote:
> it's not the terms themselves but the implications and the double
> standard that they can freely float in the media and everyday
> vernacular and yet nigger, coon, gigaboo etc...cannot and should be
> censored as the "n" word.
>

> Cablinasian wrote:
> > Cracker. Honkey. Has any White person ever actually been offended by these
> > terms?
> >
> > White trash and redneck can piss people off under the right circumstances,
> > but honkey and cracker are just laughable.
> >

> > GRADES
> > ------
> > Cracker: F
> > Honkey: F
> > White Trash: C+
> > Redneck: D
> > White Devil: D-
> > Hillbilly: D
> > Hick: C-
> > Paleface: F
> > Gwailo: F

23 Aug 2006 17:19:09
Von Face

Cablinasian wrote:
> Cracker. Honkey. Has any White person ever actually been offended by these
> terms?

Hey...
I just happen to be chairman of:

"Cracker's For 'Kinney"

Cynthia Mckinney for President.

I have approved this message.

23 Aug 2006 23:08:00
Mr Bigun
Re: Let's be honest about: pejorative terms for Whites

On 23 Aug 2006 11:50:07 -0700, "Sirknight67"
<[email protected] > wrote:

>it's not the terms themselves but the implications and the double
>standard that they can freely float in the media and everyday
>vernacular and yet nigger, coon, gigaboo

JIGABOO

etc...cannot and should be
>censored as the "n" word.
>

>Cablinasian wrote:
>> Cracker. Honkey. Has any White person ever actually been offended by these
>> terms?
>>
>> White trash and redneck can piss people off under the right circumstances,
>> but honkey and cracker are just laughable.
>>

>> GRADES
>> ------
>> Cracker: F
>> Honkey: F
>> White Trash: C+
>> Redneck: D
>> White Devil: D-
>> Hillbilly: D
>> Hick: C-
>> Paleface: F
>> Gwailo: F

23 Aug 2006 21:46:30
DaffyDuck

On 2006-08-23 11:39:54 -0700, Cablinasian <[email protected] > said:

> Cracker. Honkey. Has any White person ever actually been offended by
> these terms?

Not that i know of. I always found them laughably funny..

24 Aug 2006 11:14:22
Bob
Re: Let's be honest about: pejorative terms for Whites

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:08:00 -0500, Mr Bigun <[email protected] >
wrote:

>>it's not the terms themselves but the implications and the double
>>standard that they can freely float in the media and everyday
>>vernacular and yet nigger, coon, gigaboo

>JIGABOO

You forgot "porch monkey".

--

Celebrate diversity:
Glock, Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Taurus, Sig Sauer, etc.

24 Aug 2006 08:17:26
Wendel Fendel

Bob wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:08:00 -0500, Mr Bigun <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>>it's not the terms themselves but the implications and the double
>>>standard that they can freely float in the media and everyday
>>>vernacular and yet nigger, coon, gigaboo
>

>>JIGABOO
>

> You forgot "porch monkey".

Spear chucker. Lawn jockey, tar baby, Boogy, Schvartze. Tunkele.
Schvoogy (that is what you get when you mate a schvartze with a boogy).

Schvartzers! Kikeh das! Hast du in sein ganze leb g'sehen? Dere darker
than we are! LOISEM GEH! (best line in -Blazing Saddles-).

Bob Kolker

24 Aug 2006 09:26:52
Tonawanda Kardex

Cablinasian wrote:
> Cracker. Honkey. Has any White person ever actually been offended by these
> terms?
>
> White trash and redneck can piss people off under the right circumstances,
> but honkey and cracker are just laughable.
>

> GRADES
> ------
> Cracker: F
> Honkey: F
> White Trash: C+
> Redneck: D
> White Devil: D-
> Hillbilly: D
> Hick: C-
> Paleface: F
> Gwailo: F

Gwailo?

"Hey Whitey, where's your hat?"

25 Aug 2006 11:39:39
Bob
Re: Let's be honest about: pejorative terms for Whites

On 24 Aug 2006 09:26:52 -0700, "Tonawanda Kardex"
<[email protected] > wrote:

>Gwailo?

Hong Kong slang for whitey; originallly offensive ( ie foreign devil
etc), but also appropriated by white HK dwellers

--

I just neutered the cat - now he's French.