20 Dec 2007 10:52:37
The Citizen
I have a bad case of diarrhea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miSADG9yihM

(Not a Rick Roll but you'll almost wish it was at the :41 second
mark...)

--
The Citizen
"And how can we win when fools can be kings?"

20 Dec 2007 11:58:13
trippy
Re: I have a bad case of diarrhea

In article <[email protected] >, The Citizen
took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miSADG9yihM
>
> (Not a Rick Roll but you'll almost wish it was at the :41 second
> mark...)

Catchy song.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "Road To Chicago" -- Thomas Newman

"What did I tell the kid. It's about how hard you can get hit,
and keep moving forward. It's about how much you can take,
and keep moving forward. Get up."

-- Sylvester Stallone "Rocky Balboa"

22 Dec 2007 00:16:15
Kurgan the Crosseyed Assclown
Re: I have a bad case of diarrhea

The Citizen <[email protected] > wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miSADG9yihM
>
> (Not a Rick Roll but you'll almost wish it was at the :41 second
> mark...)

I thought it was going to turn into a scat video.

--
.
.

The Citizen
Re: I have a bad case of diarrhea

On 22 Dec 2007 00:16:15 GMT, Kurgan the Crosseyed Assclown
<[email protected] > wrote:

>The Citizen <[email protected]> wrote in
>news:[email protected]:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miSADG9yihM
>>
>> (Not a Rick Roll but you'll almost wish it was at the :41 second
>> mark...)
>
>I thought it was going to turn into a scat video.

You did? And you watched it anyways?!?!?!?!?