30 Jun 2007 17:11:46
Hack-Man
Did I miss the build-up to this "Smackdown Superstar"?

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/kingleonidas/

--
http://www.shareapic.net/gallery.php?user=3255
[email protected] Video/C/Unix geek http://Hack-Man.com/Wrestling

30 Jun 2007 17:42:48
the Bede
Re: Did I miss the build-up to this "Smackdown Superstar"?

"Hack-Man" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/kingleonidas/

they're going for the homoerotic viewers again.

30 Jun 2007 16:00:08
Peck

On Jun 30, 5:42 pm, "the Bede" <[email protected] > wrote:
> "Hack-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]>http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/kingleonidas/
>
> they're going for the homoerotic viewers again.

There was a great essay about 300 displaying the characteristics of
fascist art that made the director get all pissy...so instead of
thinking about Steve Blackman when I see that guy, now I think of
Hitler

30 Jun 2007 18:04:27
the Bede
Re: Did I miss the build-up to this "Smackdown Superstar"?

"Peck" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Jun 30, 5:42 pm, "the Bede" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > "Hack-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:[email protected] >http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/kingleonidas/

> > they're going for the homoerotic viewers again.
>
> There was a great essay about 300 displaying the characteristics of
> fascist art that made the director get all pissy...so instead of
> thinking about Steve Blackman when I see that guy, now I think of
> Hitler

I haven't seen the movie, but that Glorification Of The Muscular Body stuff
in the commercials is straight out of Leni Refenstahl.

30 Jun 2007 19:52:41
Hack-Man

Peck <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Jun 30, 5:42 pm, "the Bede" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > "Hack-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > news:[email protected]>http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/kingleonidas/
> >
> > they're going for the homoerotic viewers again.
>
> There was a great essay about 300 displaying the characteristics of
> fascist art that made the director get all pissy...so instead of
> thinking about Steve Blackman when I see that guy, now I think of
> Hitler

When I saw him on the list of all SmackDown Superstars, I just
looked at the photo and went "huh? WTF is this guy?" It wasn't til
I clicked the link for the "full bio" that I realized it wasn't
*really* a SmackDown wrestler (much like how they had "Nacho Libre"
listed as a Raw(?) wrestler for about a year).