24 Jun 2005 03:13:35
Krusty
Bushido 7...

Oh yeah...believe the hype.

--
Krusty
RSP-W Poster of the Year, 2004
Get a fucking opinion. Post it, or don't waste our time.




24 Jun 2005 03:26:11
Rockboy
Re: Bushido 7...

Krusty wrote:
> Oh yeah...believe the hype.

I can't believe nothing.

--
Rockboy
Everybody's all right
Everything is automatic


24 Jun 2005 03:29:08
Krusty
Re: Bushido 7...

"Rockboy" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Krusty wrote:
>> Oh yeah...believe the hype.
>
> I can't believe nothing.

Well believe this one, this is the most entertaining MMA event I've seen in
a long time. There's legitimacy to the argument that Bushido could
overshadow Pride.

It's just a terrific way to spotlight the little guys, and they just fight
their fucking hearts out. I mean, they *seriously* come out swingin'....for
the fence...




24 Jun 2005 03:16:50
Krusty
Re: Bushido 7...

"Krusty" <[email protected] > wrote...
> Oh yeah...believe the hype.

I'm pretty sure Bennett just killed Maeda.

As in, "He's dead, Jim".




24 Jun 2005 04:16:30
Official Mafia Spokesperson
Re: Bushido 7...

> It's just a terrific way to spotlight the little guys, and they just fight
> their fucking hearts out. I mean, they *seriously* come out
> swingin'....for the fence...

"Skinny guys fight 'til they're burger."
--Brad Pitt, "Fight Club"




24 Jun 2005 21:12:42
ViNNY
Re: Bushido 7...

Krusty wrote:
> "Krusty" <[email protected]> wrote...
>
>>Oh yeah...believe the hype.
>
>
> I'm pretty sure Bennett just killed Maeda.
>
> As in, "He's dead, Jim".

KRAZY HORSE~~~~~~~~~~~~!

-Vin


24 Jun 2005 16:23:11
Krusty
Re: Bushido 7...

"ViNNY" <[email protected] > wrote...
> Krusty wrote:
>> "Krusty" <[email protected]> wrote...
>>
>>>Oh yeah...believe the hype.
>>
>>
>> I'm pretty sure Bennett just killed Maeda.
>>
>> As in, "He's dead, Jim".
>
> KRAZY HORSE~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Dude, I marked for that ENTIRE Match, from the moment he entered the ring,
until the second they took the camera off him after the match was over.
Shit, I marked for him in his *interview* before they even showed him coming
to the ring.

That was hands down the most marking out I've ever done in an extended
period of time, ever.

Everyone here needs to get Bushido *just* for that match.

Double leg kick from the corner....come ON.