28 Aug 2006 23:31:41
Tony Sr.
fish fry at hardtimes

hey guys i think HT is having a fishfry and unforgiven is doing the damm
cooking...what the hell does he know about fish...maybe its poontang lol
well we are all invited just ask for your code number from these 2 and they
will send you a fish and a cork from the wine bottle to smell..then all you
have to do is hit yourself on the head with the bottle after smelling the
cork...
shit i just realized i got nothing to do ya ay ya ya ay yaya and yada

29 Aug 2006 05:12:15
mad8
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

looking at this post makes me realize how bad drugs are

Tony Sr. wrote:
> hey guys i think HT is having a fishfry and unforgiven is doing the damm
> cooking...what the hell does he know about fish...maybe its poontang lol
> well we are all invited just ask for your code number from these 2 and they
> will send you a fish and a cork from the wine bottle to smell..then all you
> have to do is hit yourself on the head with the bottle after smelling the
> cork...
> shit i just realized i got nothing to do ya ay ya ya ay yaya and yada

29 Aug 2006 05:12:16

Tony Sr. wrote:
> hey guys i think HT is having a fishfry and unforgiven is doing the damm
> cooking...what the hell does he know about fish...maybe its poontang lol
> well we are all invited just ask for your code number from these 2 and they
> will send you a fish and a cork from the wine bottle to smell..then all you
> have to do is hit yourself on the head with the bottle after smelling the
> cork...
> shit i just realized i got nothing to do ya ay ya ya ay yaya and yada

29 Aug 2006 06:04:37
Tony Sr.
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

you are so right....I hate drugs more than anything else in my life. I will
someday fulfill my lust to catch and turn in as many dealers that i can. I
only can tell you that drugs has taken the closest people to me and ruined
their lives. Mad8 stay strong and don't ever even entertain that idea of
well i will try it. drugs has just about ruined our great country.
"mad8" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> looking at this post makes me realize how bad drugs are
>
> Tony Sr. wrote:
> > hey guys i think HT is having a fishfry and unforgiven is doing the damm
> > cooking...what the hell does he know about fish...maybe its poontang
lol
> > well we are all invited just ask for your code number from these 2 and
they
> > will send you a fish and a cork from the wine bottle to smell..then all
you
> > have to do is hit yourself on the head with the bottle after smelling
the
> > cork...
> > shit i just realized i got nothing to do ya ay ya ya ay yaya and yada

29 Aug 2006 06:26:50
mad8
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

you're only digging a bigger hole tony...
Tony Sr. wrote:
> you are so right....I hate drugs more than anything else in my life. I will
> someday fulfill my lust to catch and turn in as many dealers that i can. I
> only can tell you that drugs has taken the closest people to me and ruined
> their lives. Mad8 stay strong and don't ever even entertain that idea of
> well i will try it. drugs has just about ruined our great country.
> "mad8" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > looking at this post makes me realize how bad drugs are
> >
> > Tony Sr. wrote:
> > > hey guys i think HT is having a fishfry and unforgiven is doing the damm
> > > cooking...what the hell does he know about fish...maybe its poontang
> lol
> > > well we are all invited just ask for your code number from these 2 and
> they
> > > will send you a fish and a cork from the wine bottle to smell..then all
> you
> > > have to do is hit yourself on the head with the bottle after smelling
> the
> > > cork...
> > > shit i just realized i got nothing to do ya ay ya ya ay yaya and yada

29 Aug 2006 06:54:46
Tony Sr.
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

I am too old for bigger holes...
my next hole will be about 6 feet deep ;-)
"mad8" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> you're only digging a bigger hole tony...
> Tony Sr. wrote:
> > you are so right....I hate drugs more than anything else in my life. I
will
> > someday fulfill my lust to catch and turn in as many dealers that i can.
> > only can tell you that drugs has taken the closest people to me and
ruined
> > their lives. Mad8 stay strong and don't ever even entertain that idea of
> > well i will try it. drugs has just about ruined our great country.
> > "mad8" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > looking at this post makes me realize how bad drugs are

> > lol
> > they
> > you
> > the

29 Aug 2006 17:54:37
unforgiven 33
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

catfish?

29 Aug 2006 15:12:47
Tony Sr.
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

sea bass fresh yum yum ;-)
"unforgiven 33" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> catfish?

29 Aug 2006 18:58:00
unforgiven 33
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

a fish fry does sound good right about now. many times we have taken our
deep fryer out with us and fried 'em up as quick as we catch 'em. and
there is something to be said for a good catfish stew. when we go out to
the outer banks we'll fillet and fry those big november blue fish that
run down the coast.
damn... now i'm getting hungry. i'll fry the fish tony if you bring the
tater salad

29 Aug 2006 16:18:59
Tony Sr.
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

one day I will come to Florida to watch my son and i will let you know. then
we can get all the tater salad (sounds good ) you want and have a real
fishfry...I will bring some of the team also if it's ok with you.
take care
crazy tony ;-)
"unforgiven 33" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> a fish fry does sound good right about now. many times we have taken our
> deep fryer out with us and fried 'em up as quick as we catch 'em. and
> there is something to be said for a good catfish stew. when we go out to
> the outer banks we'll fillet and fry those big november blue fish that
> run down the coast.
> damn... now i'm getting hungry. i'll fry the fish tony if you bring the
> tater salad

30 Aug 2006 17:34:10
Scott Stewart
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

So Where And When Is This?????
Hope THey Are BIG fish As I can eat alot......LOL

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> hey guys i think HT is having a fishfry and unforgiven is doing the damm
> cooking...what the hell does he know about fish...maybe its poontang lol
> well we are all invited just ask for your code number from these 2 and
> they
> will send you a fish and a cork from the wine bottle to smell..then all
> you
> have to do is hit yourself on the head with the bottle after smelling the
> cork...
> shit i just realized i got nothing to do ya ay ya ya ay yaya and yada

30 Aug 2006 15:13:52
Hardtime
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:34:10 GMT, "Scott Stewart" <[email protected] > wrote:

>So Where And When Is This?????
>Hope THey Are BIG fish As I can eat alot......LOL

I do not know yet. The last event in Tampa I could not go to as the
Dr. said no. So I instead broke out the grill and fried up some fish.
:-)

>"Tony Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> hey guys i think HT is having a fishfry and unforgiven is doing the damm
>> cooking...what the hell does he know about fish...maybe its poontang lol
>> well we are all invited just ask for your code number from these 2 and
>> they
>> will send you a fish and a cork from the wine bottle to smell..then all
>> you
>> have to do is hit yourself on the head with the bottle after smelling the
>> cork...
>> shit i just realized i got nothing to do ya ay ya ya ay yaya and yada

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

30 Aug 2006 19:35:36
Scott Stewart
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

Ahhhhhhh, All the way down there... I don't think there is a much more
opposite section of N.America then that for me...LOL I'm in the centre of
British Columbia Canada. Great Trout fishing though....LOL

"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:34:10 GMT, "Scott Stewart" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>So Where And When Is This?????
>>Hope THey Are BIG fish As I can eat alot......LOL
>
> I do not know yet. The last event in Tampa I could not go to as the
> Dr. said no. So I instead broke out the grill and fried up some fish.
> :-)
>

>>"Tony Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]
>>> hey guys i think HT is having a fishfry and unforgiven is doing the damm
>>> cooking...what the hell does he know about fish...maybe its poontang
>>> lol
>>> well we are all invited just ask for your code number from these 2 and
>>> they
>>> will send you a fish and a cork from the wine bottle to smell..then all
>>> you
>>> have to do is hit yourself on the head with the bottle after smelling
>>> the
>>> cork...
>>> shit i just realized i got nothing to do ya ay ya ya ay yaya and yada
>>>

> (`._Hardtime_.)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

30 Aug 2006 16:23:27
Hardtime
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:35:36 GMT, "Scott Stewart" <[email protected] > wrote:

>Ahhhhhhh, All the way down there... I don't think there is a much more
>opposite section of N.America then that for me...LOL I'm in the centre of
>British Columbia Canada. Great Trout fishing though....LOL

There is some good fishing up there. Actually there have been some
record fish caught up there. I would like to live along Long Lake up
around Whitehorse. It is pretty country. But Alaska still has my
heart. I have been To Barrow, Wainwright (community and city), Little
Diomede, Adak, Atka, Ketchikan and they all have my interest and would
gladly go back to any place up there several times if feasible. I
love Canada but a lot of Canadians do not like Americans because I
guest for the most part they are nothing but transients or tourists. I
got along great with Canucks and have been up there many times but I
hear horror stories from others. I do not believe most of them
though.

I have been to Key West, Florida, unfortunately. Several times as a
teenager and once a few years ago as an adult. As an adult I see no
reason to ever go back.

>"Hardtime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:34:10 GMT, "Scott Stewart" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>So Where And When Is This?????
>>>Hope THey Are BIG fish As I can eat alot......LOL
>>
>> I do not know yet. The last event in Tampa I could not go to as the
>> Dr. said no. So I instead broke out the grill and fried up some fish.
>> :-)
>>

>>>"Tony Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]
>>>>

>> (`._Hardtime_.)
>>
>> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

30 Aug 2006 14:07:05
Tony Sr.
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

hey HT do you know why cannucks like doggy style ?
"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:35:36 GMT, "Scott Stewart" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Ahhhhhhh, All the way down there... I don't think there is a much more
> >opposite section of N.America then that for me...LOL I'm in the centre of
> >British Columbia Canada. Great Trout fishing though....LOL
>
> There is some good fishing up there. Actually there have been some
> record fish caught up there. I would like to live along Long Lake up
> around Whitehorse. It is pretty country. But Alaska still has my
> heart. I have been To Barrow, Wainwright (community and city), Little
> Diomede, Adak, Atka, Ketchikan and they all have my interest and would
> gladly go back to any place up there several times if feasible. I
> love Canada but a lot of Canadians do not like Americans because I
> guest for the most part they are nothing but transients or tourists. I
> got along great with Canucks and have been up there many times but I
> hear horror stories from others. I do not believe most of them
> though.
>
> I have been to Key West, Florida, unfortunately. Several times as a
> teenager and once a few years ago as an adult. As an adult I see no
> reason to ever go back.
>
> >"Hardtime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]

> >> I do not know yet. The last event in Tampa I could not go to as the
> >> Dr. said no. So I instead broke out the grill and fried up some fish.
> >> :-)

> >> (`._Hardtime_.)
> >>
> >> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88
> >>

> (`._Hardtime_.)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

01 Sep 2006 13:28:14
Dave Lyon
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

"unforgiven 33" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> a fish fry does sound good right about now. many times we have taken our
> deep fryer out with us and fried 'em up as quick as we catch 'em. and
> there is something to be said for a good catfish stew. when we go out to
> the outer banks we'll fillet and fry those big november blue fish that
> run down the coast.
> damn... now i'm getting hungry. i'll fry the fish tony if you bring the
> tater salad

We have a big one in the spring. We fry up spoonbill and fresh morel
mushrooms. mmmmmmm

01 Sep 2006 07:02:03
Tony Sr.
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

wtf ??? never heard of that stuff...is it food for people ? ;-)
"Dave Lyon" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s72...

> "unforgiven 33" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > a fish fry does sound good right about now. many times we have taken our
> > deep fryer out with us and fried 'em up as quick as we catch 'em. and
> > there is something to be said for a good catfish stew. when we go out to
> > the outer banks we'll fillet and fry those big november blue fish that
> > run down the coast.
> > damn... now i'm getting hungry. i'll fry the fish tony if you bring the
> > tater salad
> >

> We have a big one in the spring. We fry up spoonbill and fresh morel
> mushrooms. mmmmmmm

01 Sep 2006 14:41:02
Dave Lyon
Re: fish fry at hardtimes

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> wtf ??? never heard of that stuff...is it food for people ? ;-)

It's food for men. It's not imported into California. :)

Spoonbill is a prehistoric looking fish caught around here.
http://www.trumaninfoguide.com/GeneralDoc/paddleFish.cfm

Morels are also found locally. They look like a sponge on a stick. If you
find more than you can eat, the sell for about $50.00 per gallon.
http://www.thegreatmorel.com/info.html

01 Sep 2006 07:43:34
Tony Sr.
Re: fish fry at hardtimes