29 Jan 2005 16:04:23
pntballfreak09
dragunfly

hi,
I own a dragunfly and I think it is a great gun. I have had only two
problems with my gun: my tank didn't fit on the gun (I have a phat drop
forward now that looks much better anyways), and I bought a autococker
threaded barrel but the dragunfly is spyder threaded. But overall this
is a great gun and it is very quiet and accurate. But, there is one
problem with the gun and that is the trigger. The trigger pull is loike
a brick. I'd reccomend the led or lcd version if you are willing to
spend the money or just buy a good spring and sear.

30 Jan 2005 05:22:03
Ayar
Re: dragunfly

"pntballfreak09" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> hi,
> I own a dragunfly and I think it is a great gun. I have had only two
> problems with my gun: my tank didn't fit on the gun (I have a phat drop
> forward now that looks much better anyways), and I bought a autococker
> threaded barrel but the dragunfly is spyder threaded. But overall this
> is a great gun and it is very quiet and accurate. But, there is one
> problem with the gun and that is the trigger. The trigger pull is loike
> a brick. I'd reccomend the led or lcd version if you are willing to
> spend the money or just buy a good spring and sear.

Thank you for your input. That's the kind of thing this newsgroup is all
about.

:-)

30 Jan 2005 09:45:11
Cybershark
Re: dragunfly

Actually if you're gonna get the LED or LCD version you need to do
something about timing. They don't put the mandatory cocking solenoid
delay in, so if you're tapping the trigger instead of fully pulling it
(like most people do w/electros) you can actually short stroke it. My
friend who bought an LCD was extremely disappointed at that and sold
his gun shortly after he got it based on that one factor. If he'd kept
it I wanted to try an add either Edwin's Eye Board, or a Morlock to
actually force some proper timing on it. They do work pretty well in
full auto mode though since that forces a full timing of each shot, so
if you don't mind being forced to keep it in f/a (and off some fields)
then it's not too bad. The solenoid valve wasn't very well covered by
it's mount either, but those 2 glaring problems aside the rest of the
gun seemed ok. If you want one to be electro I'd suggest you plan on
budgeting a little more to update the electronics while you're at it.
Still even with the extra price of something like the eye board or even
the morlock you're getting a pretty cheap package that would probably
perform very well.

01 Feb 2005 02:39:27
MrMidnite
Re: dragunfly

I have a Dragunfly LED to and I love it. It is accurate and dependable.