23 Aug 2003 16:38:08
news.verizon.net
any one from maine?

is any one on this newsgroup from maine

23 Aug 2003 17:20:11
Mofaz
Re: any one from maine?

I'm originally from sperm and egg, but later moved to mitosis. Which, of
course, lead to moving to prophase, metaphase, anaphase, then telophase. I
then discovered it really wasn't my cup o' tea, so I moved to meiosis, which
then lead to bigger and better things... And now the rest is all history.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Why, you may take the most gallant sailor, the most intrepid
airman, or the most audacious soldier, put them at a table
together -- what do you get? The sum of their fears."
-Winston Churchill
--
"news.verizon.net" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> is any one on this newsgroup from maine

24 Aug 2003 02:59:28
Volt
Re: any one from maine?

Odd. I hatched.
--
Volt
MVP Products LLC

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I'm originally from sperm and egg, but later moved to mitosis. Which, of
> course, lead to moving to prophase, metaphase, anaphase, then telophase.
> then discovered it really wasn't my cup o' tea, so I moved to meiosis,
which
> then lead to bigger and better things... And now the rest is all history.
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
>
> "Why, you may take the most gallant sailor, the most intrepid
> airman, or the most audacious soldier, put them at a table
> together -- what do you get? The sum of their fears."
> -Winston Churchill
> --
> "news.verizon.net" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > is any one on this newsgroup from maine

24 Aug 2003 00:48:47
Insane Ranter
Re: any one from maine?

This explains the lizard like intelligence

"Volt" <[email protected]**remove**maxvpaintball.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Odd. I hatched.
> --
> Volt
> MVP Products LLC
> It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our
> humanity.
> Albert Einstein
>

> "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > I'm originally from sperm and egg, but later moved to mitosis. Which,
of
> > course, lead to moving to prophase, metaphase, anaphase, then telophase.
> > then discovered it really wasn't my cup o' tea, so I moved to meiosis,
> which
> > then lead to bigger and better things... And now the rest is all
history.

> > --
> >
> > Mofaz
> > "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> > - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> >
> > "Why, you may take the most gallant sailor, the most intrepid
> > airman, or the most audacious soldier, put them at a table
> > together -- what do you get? The sum of their fears."
> > -Winston Churchill
> > --
> > "news.verizon.net" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > is any one on this newsgroup from maine

24 Aug 2003 18:17:55
Volt
Re: any one from maine?

Duck actually.

--
Volt
MVP Products LLC
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our
humanity.
Albert Einstein

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> This explains the lizard like intelligence
>
> "Volt" <[email protected]**remove**maxvpaintball.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Odd. I hatched.
> > --
> > Volt
> > MVP Products LLC
> > It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our
> > humanity.
> > Albert Einstein
> >

> > "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > I'm originally from sperm and egg, but later moved to mitosis. Which,
> of
> > > course, lead to moving to prophase, metaphase, anaphase, then
telophase.
> > > then discovered it really wasn't my cup o' tea, so I moved to meiosis,
> > which
> > > then lead to bigger and better things... And now the rest is all
> history.
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Mofaz
> > > "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> > > - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> > >
> > > "Why, you may take the most gallant sailor, the most intrepid
> > > airman, or the most audacious soldier, put them at a table
> > > together -- what do you get? The sum of their fears."
> > > -Winston Churchill
> > > --
> > > "news.verizon.net" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

01 Sep 2003 18:50:53
news.verizon.net
Re: any one from maine?