18 Jun 2007 04:05:27
Brad T
Washington Redskins Player injured playing Paintball

Rookie LaRon Landry had to sit out minicamp practice last week due to
an injury he received playing paintball with team members. It seems
LaRon was still limping from the effects of having taken a shot in the
groin. Wear your cups, guys.

18 Jun 2007 21:55:35
Nobby
Re: Washington Redskins Player injured playing Paintball

LOL.....Never bothered with wearing a box for paintball, just Karate,
although I've been hit in the nuts a few times in the past and said the F
word over and over. The last time was the end of July last year. I
remember as it was the month I came back from my holiday in Turkey and got
shot while falling into a small brook to my left trying to snap shoot a
player behind a castle. As I snapped left I got 5 close shots ramped on me
from my inside of my left leg bollocks and lower stomach, but as I slid and
fell back I pulled my groin really badly which hurt more than the shots and
left me in pain the rest of the day and weeks later. I still have a halo on
the lower part of my stomach where I was shot that shows up in the
sun...LMFBO

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

news:[email protected]